380 Jacob St, Philadelphia, PA 191283 beds, 2 baths, 1,466 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Single Family
- Built in 1923
- 194 days on Zillow
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Other
- Last sold: Dec 2013 for $120,000
- Price/sqft: $82
- MLS #: 6355731
- Fenced Yard
- Flooring: Hardwood, Tile
- Parking: Garage - Attached, Garage - Detached, Off street, 1 space
- Unfinished basement
- View: Territorial
- Granite countertop, Living room, Stainless steel appliances
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Construction quality: 7.0
- Exterior material: Stucco
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 8
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Contemporary
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,466 sqft
- Heating: Oil
- Laundry: In Unit
- Lot depth: 80
- Lot width: 25
- Parcel #: 212257200
- Zillow Home ID: 10271596
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 380 Jacob Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Roxborough, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 70.2% lower than in Philadelphia, and 54.6% lower than the national average. This lower local number could help Roxborough home values rise more quickly than other regions in Philadelphia.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Roxborough home values.
- 378 Jacob St Philadelphia, PA$192K31.51,338
- 382 Jacob St Philadelphia, PA$173K311,238
- 4610 Pechin St Philadelphia, PA$179K311,080
- 384 Jacob St Philadelphia, PA$195K311,558
- 376 Jacob St Philadelphia, PA$199K211,451
- 4612 Pechin St Philadelphia, PA$162K31840
- 4614 Pechin St Philadelphia, PA$187K321,080
- 374 Jacob St Philadelphia, PA$202K311,490
- 4616 Pechin St Philadelphia, PA$185K311,080
- 4618 Pechin St Philadelphia, PA$186K311,080
- 372 Jacob St Philadelphia, PA$222K321,742
- 4620 Pechin St Philadelphia, PA$188K311,080
- 4622 Pechin St Philadelphia, PA$183K311,080
- 4605 Pechin St Philadelphia, PA$203K111,500
- 4624 Pechin St Philadelphia, PA$181K311,080
- 400 Leverington Ave Philadelphia, PA$317K331,800
- 368 Jacob St Philadelphia, PA$213K311,486
- 399 Leverington Ave Philadelphia, PA$364K----2,828
- 4626 Pechin St Philadelphia, PA$180K311,080
- 4611 Pechin St Philadelphia, PA$355K332,226
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!