- Less than 1 day on Zillow
- Views: 1,504 all time views
- 1 shopper saved this home
- Cooling: Other
- Parking: 1 space
- Price/sqft: $349
- MLS #: 150005760
- APPLIANCES INCLUDED \ Refrigerator, COMMON AMENITIES \ Storage, COMMON AMENITIES \ Wash\Dry Room, MISCELLANEOUS \ Near Shopping, MISCELLANEOUS \ Near Bus, MISCELLANEOUS \ Near Parks, MISCELLANEOUS \ Near Schools, Lead Paint Form Y\N \ Yes, APPLIANCES INCLUDED \ Dishwasher, COMMON AMENITIES \ Security, EXTERIOR FINISH \ Brick, MAINTENANCE FEE INCLUDES \ Taxes, MAINTENANCE FEE INCLUDES \ Heat, MAINTENANCE FEE INCLUDES \ Water, MAINTENANCE FEE INCLUDES \ Hot Water, Short Sale (Y\N) \ No, AMENITIES INCLUDE \ Terrace, BUILDING STYLE \ Multi-Level, COMMON AMENITIES \ Elevator, APPLIANCES INCLUDED \ Oven\Range Electric, HEATING\COOLING \ A\C Central, MISCELLANEOUS \ River View, HEATING\COOLING \ Hot Water, COMMON AMENITIES \ Doorman, MISCELLANEOUS \ New York View, COMMON AMENITIES \ Shops on Premises, PARKING AVAILABLE \ Garage, COMMON AMENITIES \ Community Room, COMMON AMENITIES \ Exercise Room, COMMON AMENITIES \ Pool, MAINTENANCE FEE INCLUDES \ Air Conditioner, MAINTENANCE FEE INCLUDES \ Electric, Type \ Cooperative, Monthly Maintenance Fee \ 1107
- Range / Oven
- Exterior material: Brick, Other
- Roof type: Other
- Stories: 0
- Structure type: Other
- Floor size: 625 sqft
- Heating: Electric
- Zillow Home ID: 2116344114
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Homes like this sold for $125-390K.
Popularity on Zillow
Market guideZillow predicts 07087 home values will fall 0.9% next year, compared to a 0.9% fall for Union City as a whole. Among 07087 homes, this home is 13.5% less expensive than the midpoint (median) home, but is priced 68.9% more per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 07087, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 2.5% lower than in Union City, and 46.7% greater than the national average. This lower local number could help 07087 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Union City.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 07087 home values.
|Other Units in this Building (50)||Zestimate||Beds||Baths||Sqft|
|More Less Learn more about 380 Mountain Rd|
Nearby Schools in Union City
PK-4 & ungraded0.7 mi
1-8 & ungraded0.7 mi
9-12 & ungraded0.8 mi
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!