- Built in 1985
- Views: 1,484 all time views
- Parking: Off street
- Last sold: Nov 2014 for $195,000
- Last sale price/sqft: $145
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan
- Flooring: Carpet, Laminate
- Jetted Tub
- Security System
- Vaulted Ceiling
- Third Floor, Four Season Porch, Two Sided Gas Fireplace and Two Extra Closets Added to this Cedar Ridge Condo. A 1400 sq ft condo w/ 6 rooms & 1.5 baths. Luxury features include double sided glassed door gas fireplace to enjoy in both the living room and the sky lit sun room. Two sets of French doors can be left open to create one large gathering place or can be closed for privacy. Extra large entry way with additional closet added. 1/2 bath has designer sink and top of the line washer/dryer. All white kitchen h built in double ovens & gas stove top, extra cabinets & pantry w/ea
- Exterior material: Wood
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 5
- Stories: 2
- Structure type: Modern
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,342 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Parcel #: PRSM M:0293 B:0019 L:16
- Zillow Home ID: 95363030
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Homes like this sold for $155-317K.
Market guideZillow predicts 03801 home values will increase 1.2% next year, compared to a 1.1% increase for Portsmouth as a whole. Among 03801 homes, this home is valued 26.7% less than the midpoint (median) home, and is valued 39.1% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 03801, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is exactly the same as for Portsmouth, and 95.2% less than the national average.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 03801 home values.
|Other Units in this Building (35)||Zestimate||Beds||Baths||Sqft|
|More Less Learn more about 380 Ocean Rd|
Nearby Schools in Portsmouth
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
A Lender will call you.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!