380 Olean St, Schenectady, NY 123063 beds, 2.5 baths, 1,900 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
If your home facts are wrong this will cause an incorrect Zestimate, click here to update them.
Great neighbors! Very friendly neighborhood.
- Lot: 8,581 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1940
- 140 days on Zillow
- Cooling: Wall
- Heating: Baseboard, Forced air
- Last sold: Aug 2014 for $108,150
- Price/sqft: $57
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan
- Fenced Yard
- Finished basement
- Flooring: Carpet, Laminate
- Jetted Tub
- Parking: Garage - Detached, Off street, 1 space, 280 sqft
- workshop in basement. small room which divides East and West wings of house could be used for office
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Family room
- Laundry room
- Mud room
- Recreation room
- Sun room
- Exterior material: Metal
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 10
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Ranch
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,900 sqft
- Heating: Gas, Wood / pellet
- Last remodel year: 2010
- Laundry: In Unit
- Lot depth: 107
- Lot width: 80
- Parcel #: 42150004805800010110000000
- Zillow Home ID: 32466203
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 380 Olean Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 12306 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold shrank 9.8% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 65.2% lower than in Schenectady, and 64.2% lower than the national average. This lower local number could help 12306 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Schenectady.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 12306 home values.
- 382 Olean St Schenectady, NY$72K421,388
- 370 Olean St Schenectady, NY$77K311,200
- Olean St Schenectady, NY--------
- 366-368 Olean St Schenectady, NY$133K421,248
- 408 Olean St Schenectady, NY$78K211,388
- 358 Olean St Schenectady, NY$81K311,058
- 368 Twelfth St Schenectady, NY$123K411,300
- 370 Olean St Schenectady, NY$89K311,200
- 402 Twelfth St Schenectady, NY$85K31960
- 364 Twelfth St Schenectady, NY$74K421,804
- 406 Twelfth St Schenectady, NY$83K21.51,301
- 362 Twelfth St Schenectady, NY$99K31840
- 410 Twelfth St Schenectady, NY$100K321,254
- 358 Twelfth St Schenectady, NY$80K421,428
- 414 Twelfth St Schenectady, NY$82K311,026
- 416 Olean St Schenectady, NY$84K311,215
- 418 Twelfth St Schenectady, NY$95K21902
- 356 Twelfth St Schenectady, NY$99K21728
- 424 Olean St Schenectady, NY$94K21822
- 434 Twelfth St Schenectady, NY$128K311,218
Nearby Schools in Schenectady
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get more information
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!