- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
3800 Chippewa St # 2, Saint Louis, MO 631164 baths, 4,294 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
- Lot: 5,351 sqft
- Multiple Occupancy
- Built in 1929
- Cooling: Central
- Last sold: Aug 2011
- Exterior material: Brick
- # Stories: 2.0
- Unit count: 4
- Floor size: 4,294 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1929
- Lot depth: 143
- Lot width: 41
- Parcel #: 41760001200
- Zillow Home ID: 2974529
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 3800 Chippewa Street # 2
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Dutchtown market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold shrank 95.6% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 91.7% greater than in Saint Louis, and 558.2% greater than the national average. This higher local number may prevent Dutchtown home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Saint Louis.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Dutchtown home values.
- 3804 Chippewa St Saint Louis, MO$95K--43,004
- 3808 Chippewa St Saint Louis, MO$102K--43,570
- 3772 Chippewa St Saint Louis, MO$156K--63,120
- 3770 Chippewa St Saint Louis, MO$52K--11,165
- 3812 Chippewa St Saint Louis, MO$80K--43,570
- 3801 Dunnica Ave Saint Louis, MO$82K--43,500
- 3739 Bamberger Ave Saint Louis, MO$99K--43,276
- 3805 Dunnica Ave Saint Louis, MO$92K--43,500
- 3768 Chippewa St Saint Louis, MO$57K21.51,287
- 3809 Dunnica Ave Saint Louis, MO$112KStudio--2,600
- 3775 Dunnica Ave Saint Louis, MO$112K--11,574
- 3735 Bamberger Ave Saint Louis, MO$62K11900
- 3818 Chippewa St Saint Louis, MO$111K--42,900
- 3811 Dunnica Ave Saint Louis, MO$120K--22,500
- 3771 Dunnica Ave Saint Louis, MO$93K--11,239
- 3731 Bamberger Ave Saint Louis, MO$63K11900
- 3815 Dunnica Ave Saint Louis, MO$115K--22,500
- 3740 Bamberger Ave Saint Louis, MO$38K221,097
- 3822 Chippewa St Saint Louis, MO$108K--43,536
Nearby Schools in Saint Louis
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!