- Lot: 8,036 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1916
- Heating: Other
- Last sold: Jan 2013 for $1,425,000
- Last sale price/sqft: $339
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood, Tile
- Parking: Off street
- Security System
- Sprinkler System
- Unfinished basement, 720 sqft
- 3rd Party Apprvl Req \ None, Appliances That Stay \ Dishwasher, Appliances That Stay \ Dryer, Appliances That Stay \ Garbage Disposal, Appliances That Stay \ Microwave, Appliances That Stay \ Range/Oven, Appliances That Stay \ Refrigerator, Appliances That Stay \ Washer, Architecture \ Traditional, Basement \ Daylight, Basement \ Partially Finished, Building Information \ Built On Lot, Bus line nearby \ Y, Den or office \ M, Dining room location \ M, Energy Source(heat) \ Natural Gas, Entrance level \ M, Exterior \ Wood, Floor Covering \ Ceramic Tile, Floor Covering \ Fir/Softwood, Floor Covering \ Hardwood, Floor Covering \ Wall to Wall Carpet, Form 17 \ Provided, Foundation \ Poured Concrete, Heating/Cooling \ Radiator, Interior Features \ Bath Off Master, Interior Features \ Dining Room, Interior Features \ French Doors, Interior Features \ Security System, Interior Features \ Walk-in Closet, Kitchen (w/ eating area) location \ M, Living room location \ M, Lot Details \ Paved Street, Lot Topog./Veg. \ Level, Master bedroom location \ U, Parking Type \ Off Street, Possession \ Closing, Potential Terms \ Conventional, Preliminary title ordered \ Y, Property type \ RESI, Rec room location \ L, Roof \ Cedar Shake, Sewer \ Sewer Connected, Show map link \ Y, Site Features \ Deck, Site Features \ Fenced-Partially, Site Features \ Gas Available, Site Features \ Patio, Site Features \ Sprinkler System, Status \ P, Style \ 18, Utility room location \ L, View \ Territorial, Water Source \ Public
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Walk-in closet
- Construction quality: 8.0
- Stories: 2
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 4,200 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: 4386700135
- Zillow Home ID: 48937146
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Homes like this sold for $1.0-2.0M.
Market guideZillow predicts Madison Park home values will increase 4.6% next year, compared to a 4.8% increase for Seattle as a whole. Among Madison Park homes, this home is valued 84.4% more than the midpoint (median) home, but is valued 36% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Madison Park, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 35.3% greater than in Seattle, and 5% greater than the national average. This higher local number may prevent Madison Park home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Seattle.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Madison Park home values.
|3806 E Mcgilvra St Seattle, WA||$1.45M||4||3.25||3,660|
|3710 E Mcgilvra St Seattle, WA||$3.82M||5||5.25||7,610|
|3810 E Mcgilvra St Seattle, WA||$3.03M||4||3.5||4,030|
|2416 38th Ave E Seattle, WA||$1.26M||4||2.75||2,300|
|3802 E Mcgilvra St Seattle, WA||$3.2M||4||2.75||3,410|
|3701 E Mcgilvra St Seattle, WA||$1.66M||3||2.5||2,790|
|3802 E Mcgraw St Seattle, WA||$1.47M||5||2.75||3,580|
|2411 38th Ave E Seattle, WA||$1.34M||3||1.75||2,433|
|3812 E Mcgraw St Seattle, WA||$1.29M||3||1.75||2,850|
|3823 E Mcgilvra St Seattle, WA||$1.99M||3||3||3,420|
|3804 E Mcgilvra St Seattle, WA||$4.79M||4||3.5||5,540|
|3808 E Mcgilvra St Seattle, WA||$1.34M||4||3||3,100|
|2403 38th Ave E Seattle, WA||$1.36M||2||2.5||2,440|
|3820 E Mcgilvra St Seattle, WA||$2.59M||6||4.5||4,230|
|3814 E Mcgilvra St Seattle, WA||$653K||1||1||740|
|3820 E Mcgraw St Seattle, WA||$1.49M||4||2.5||2,670|
|2320 38th Ave E Seattle, WA||$1.61M||2||4||3,350|
|3812 E Mcgilvra St Seattle, WA||$2.03M||Studio||--||2,110|
|2325 38th Ave E Seattle, WA||$1.42M||3||2.75||2,740|
|3831 E Mcgilvra St Seattle, WA||$2.08M||4||2.75||3,200|
Nearby Schools in Seattle
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!