3800 E Mcgilvra St, Seattle, WA 98112
Sold on 1/15/13: $1,425,000
- Bedrooms:5 beds
- Bathrooms:2.5 baths
- Single Family:3,510 sq ft
- Lot:0.36 acres
- Year Built:1916
- Last Sold:Jan 2013 for $1,425,000
- Heating Type:Contact for details
- Basement TypeUnfinished
- Floor CoveringUnknown
- Basement sqft720
- Construction Quality8.0
- Days on Zillow418
- Parcel #4386700135
- # Stories2.0
- Unit Count1
- Zillow Home ID48937146
|Value||Range||30-day change||$/sqft||Last updated|
|Zestimate What's this?|
|$1,588,747||$1.46M – $1.72M||+$18,717||$452||03/06/2014|
|Rent Zestimate What's this?|
|$4,357/mo||$3.1K – $5.8K/mo||-$149||$1.24||03/03/2014|
Zillow predicts Madison Park home values will rise 4.2% next year, compared to a 4.4% rise for Seattle as a whole. Among Madison Park homes, this home is valued 74.5% more than the midpoint (median) home, but is valued 17.2% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Madison Park market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold rose 5.2% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 27.7% lower than in Seattle, and 28.6% less than the national average. This lower local number could help Madison Park home values rise more quickly than other regions in Seattle.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Madison Park home values.
Neighborhood for 3800 E Mcgilvra Street
- 3806 E Mcgilvra St Seattle, WA$1.41M43.253,660
- 3710 E Mcgilvra St Seattle, WA$3.77M55.257,610
- 3810 E Mcgilvra St Seattle, WA$3.08M43.54,030
- 2520 37th Ave W Seattle, WA$1.61M41.52,150
- 2416 38th Ave E Seattle, WA$1.18M42.752,300
- 3802 E Mcgilvra St Seattle, WA$3.03M42.753,410
- 3701 E Mcgilvra St Seattle, WA$1.68M32.52,790
- 3810 E Mcgilvra St Seattle, WA--------
- 3810 E Mcgilvra St Seattle, WA$1.24M32.252,240
- 3802 E Mcgraw St Seattle, WA$1.29M52.753,580
- 2411 38th Ave E Seattle, WA$1.2M31.752,433
- 3812 E Mcgraw St Seattle, WA$1.16M31.752,850
- 3823 E Mcgilvra St Seattle, WA$2.12M33.03,420
- 3804 E Mcgilvra St Seattle, WA$5.15M43.55,540
Nearby Schools in Seattle
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
Get advice about selling a home
- Premier Agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at 866-324-4005