- Lot: 0.26 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1931
- 27 days on Zillow
- Views: 3,624 all time views
- 52 shoppers saved this home
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Dec 2009 for $71,000
- Price/sqft: $106
- MLS #: BA8598251
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood, Tile
- Parking: Garage - Detached, 2 spaces
- RV Parking
- For Sale \ Y, Ownership \ Fee Simple, Locale Listing Status \ ACTIVE, Basement \ Y, HOA \ N, New Construction \ N, Property Type \ Residential, Listing Status \ Active, Last Update Type \ OTHER, Amenities \ Attic-Access Only, Amenities \ Home Warranty, Amenities \ Crown Molding, Amenities \ Sump Pump, Appliances \ Dishwasher, Appliances \ Microwave, Appliances \ Refrigerator, Appliances \ Stove, Dining Kitchen \ Kit-Breakfast Bar, Dining Kitchen \ Kit-Table Space, Dining Kitchen \ Liv-Din Combo, Exterior \ Stucco, Exterior \ Stone, Handicap \ None, Style \ Tudor, Type \ Detached, Cooling \ Central A\C, Heating \ Forced Air, Parking \ Garage, Parking \ Street, Parking \ Drvwy\Off Str, Dining Kitchen \ Eat-In Kitchen, SubSystemLocale \ MRIS_MAIN, SystemLocale \ MRIS
- Dining room
- Family room
- Laundry room
- Construction quality:
- Exterior material: Stone, Stucco
- Roof type: Slate
- Stories: 3
- Structure type: Tudor
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 2,446 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Lot depth: 150
- Lot width: 75
- Parcel #: 3123A021
- Zillow Home ID: 36497657
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Homes like this sold for $150-235K.
Popularity on Zillow
Market guideZillow predicts Ashburton home values will decrease 6.8% next year, compared to a 0.2% fall for Baltimore as a whole. Among Ashburton homes, this home is 98.9% more expensive than the midpoint (median) home, and is priced 36.4% more per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Ashburton, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 72.8% higher than in Baltimore, and 383.8% higher than the national average. This higher local number may prevent Ashburton home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Baltimore.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Ashburton home values.
- 3602 Grantley Rd5 beds, 4 baths
2,713 sqft, 9,147 sqft lot, built in 1925
|Grantley Rd Baltimore, MD||$205K||--||2||1,990|
|3802 Grantley Rd Baltimore, MD||$154K||--||1.5||1,664|
|Grantley Rd Baltimore, MD||$154K||--||1.5||1,664|
|3600 Sequoia Ave Baltimore, MD||$228K||--||2||2,680|
|3804 Grantley Rd Baltimore, MD||$145K||--||1||1,550|
|Grantley Rd Baltimore, MD||$145K||--||1||1,550|
|3602 Sequoia Ave Baltimore, MD||$228K||6||3||2,902|
|3604 Sequoia Ave Baltimore, MD||$232K||5||3||2,810|
|3806 Grantley Rd Baltimore, MD||$161K||--||2.5||1,542|
|3803 Copley Rd Baltimore, MD||$164K||--||1||1,764|
|3801 Copley Rd Baltimore, MD||$159K||--||2||1,548|
|3606 Sequoia Ave Baltimore, MD||$269K||--||2||2,772|
|3805 Copley Rd Baltimore, MD||$167K||--||1||1,672|
|3808 Grantley Rd Baltimore, MD||$137K||3||1||1,683|
|3801 Grantley Rd Baltimore, MD||$186K||--||1||2,082|
|3510 Sequoia Ave Baltimore, MD||$336K||--||3||2,758|
|3803 Grantley Rd Baltimore, MD||$174K||--||1||2,028|
|3807 Copley Rd Baltimore, MD||$196K||--||3||2,028|
|3805 Grantley Rd Baltimore, MD||$157K||--||1.5||1,798|
|3810 Grantley Rd Baltimore, MD||$202K||5||2.5||2,701|
Nearby Schools in Baltimore
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!
We'll send you an email with a link to get pre-approved on Zillow or you can get started by clicking below.
We weren't able to process your pre-approval request. Please go to Zillow Mortgage Marketplace directly by clicking below.