3800 New Hampshire Ave NW, Washington, DC 200111 bed, 1 bath, 645 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
A Rent Zestimate® is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property.
- Built in 1928
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Laundry: In Unit, Shared
- Cable Ready
- Flooring: Hardwood, Tile
- High Speed Internet Ready
- Vaulted Ceiling
- Range / Oven
- Family room
- Laundry room
- Walk-in closet
- Construction quality: 6.0
- Exterior material: Brick
- # Stories: 5.0
- Floor size: 645 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1991
- Parcel #: 3028 0813
- Zillow Home ID: 88798316
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 3800 New Hampshire Avenue Nw
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Petworth market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold fell 12.8% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 41.3% higher than in Washington, and 32.8% higher than the national average. This higher local number may prevent Petworth home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Washington.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Petworth home values.
- 3810 8th St NW Washington, DC$564K541,533
- 3812 8th St NW Washington, DC$458K51.51,538
- 3814 8th St NW Washington, DC$595K32.51,692
- 3816 8th St NW Washington, DC$602K331,812
- 811 Quincy St NW Washington, DC$5.07M----43,955
- 811 Quincy St NW # 1422219 Washington, DC--Studio1425
- 3820 8th St NW Washington, DC$716K532,764
- New Hampshire Ave NW Washington, DC$540K31.51,472
- 812 Randolph St NW Washington, DC$632K432,600
- 814 Randolph St NW Washington, DC$455K321,868
- 810 Randolph St NW Washington, DC$590K431,822
- 3822 8th St NW Washington, DC$764K743,340
- 816 Randolph St NW Washington, DC$592K43.51,822
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.