3800 Ocean Beach Blvd APT 402, Cocoa Beach, FL 329313 beds, 4 baths, 2,392 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
If your home facts are wrong this will cause an incorrect Zestimate, click here to update them.
- Built in 2007
- 344 days on Zillow
- HOA Fee: $590
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 1 space
- Last sold: May 2013 for $260,000
- Price/sqft: $109
- MLS #: 674115
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan
- Controlled Access
- Flooring: Tile
- View: Water
- Outdoor Pool, Boardwalk from Condo to Beach, Secure Lobby
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Laundry room
- Exterior material: Cement concrete, Other
- Roof type: Tile
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 9
- Floor size: 2,392 sqft
- Heating: Electric
- Last remodel year: 2007
- Parcel #: 24 3735CI000070000148
- Unit floor #: 4
- Zillow Home ID: 84637869
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 3800 Ocean Beach Boulevard APT 402
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 32931, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 2.2% higher than in Cocoa Beach, and 50.5% lower than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 32931 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Cocoa Beach.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 32931 home values.
Nearby Schools in Cocoa Beach
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get more information
- About these agents
- These buyers' agents specialize in this area and can assist you in seeing this home or answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292