3800 Southwind Ct, Oklahoma City, OK 731793 beds, 2 baths, 1,249 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 5,130 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1982
- Cooling: Central, Other
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Jul 2013 for $80,000
- Price/sqft: $64
- Flooring: Hardwood
- Parking: Carport, Off street, 0 space
- Living room
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Family room
- Master bath
- Construction quality: 4.0
- Exterior material: Brick
- Roof type: Asphalt
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,249 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Last remodel year: 2012
- Laundry: None
- Lot depth: 95
- Lot width: 54
- Parcel #: 120663310
- Unit floor #: 1
- Zillow Home ID: 21915384
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 3800 Southwind Court
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 73179 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold fell 24.5% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 13.3% less than in Oklahoma City, and 16.4% greater than the national average. This lower local number could help 73179 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Oklahoma City.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 73179 home values.
- 3804 Southwind Ct Oklahoma City, OK$71K221,095
- 3808 Southwind Ct Oklahoma City, OK$65K21.751,037
- 3801 Southwind Ave Oklahoma City, OK$114K31.751,306
- 9021 SW 38th Ter Oklahoma City, OK$168K43.52,342
- 9017 SW 38th Ter Oklahoma City, OK$215K432,364
- 9013 SW 38th Ter Oklahoma City, OK$153K322,194
- 9009 SW 38th Ter Oklahoma City, OK$158K32.52,078
- 9021 SW 38th Ter Oklahoma City, OK$147K432,375
- 9013 SW 38th Ter Oklahoma City, OK$165K322,158
- 3805 Southwind Ave Oklahoma City, OK$95K321,212
- 3812 Southwind Ct Oklahoma City, OK$75K21.751,037
- 3728 Southwind Ct Oklahoma City, OK$128K421,567
- 3809 Southwind Ave Oklahoma City, OK$96K321,221
- 3816 Southwind Ct Oklahoma City, OK$65K21.751,095
- 3813 Southwind Ave Oklahoma City, OK$90K321,221
- 3721 Southwind Ave Oklahoma City, OK$129K321,634
- 3817 Southwind Ave Oklahoma City, OK$90K321,233
- 3724 Southwind Ct Oklahoma City, OK$107K31.751,480
- 3801 Southwind Ct Oklahoma City, OK$84K321,307
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.