3801 6th Ave, Sacramento, CA 958173 beds, 2.5 baths, 1,386 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 3,005 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 2007
- Cooling: Central, Other
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Feb 2014 for $163,000
- Price/sqft: $118
- Cable Ready
- Double Pane/Storm Windows
- Fenced Yard
- Flooring: Hardwood, Tile
- Parking: Garage - Detached, 1 space, 262 sqft
- Security System
- Sprinkler System
- Living room, New property, Parking Type: Garage Attached, Parking Type: On Street
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Family room
- Master bath
- Construction quality: 6.0
- Room count: 6
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Other
- Floor size: 1,386 sqft
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: 01303010390000
- Zillow Home ID: 69818064
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 3801 6th Avenue
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 95817 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold dropped 40.1% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 16.3% greater than in Sacramento, and 80.6% higher than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 95817 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Sacramento.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 95817 home values.
- 3781 6th Ave Sacramento, CA$121K211,100
- 3809 6th Ave Sacramento, CA$123K32951
- 3800 Bigler Way Sacramento, CA$133K22980
- 3808 Bigler Way Sacramento, CA$158K32966
- 3774 Bigler Way Sacramento, CA$128K21903
- 3817 6th Ave Sacramento, CA$124K311,038
- 3773 6th Ave Sacramento, CA$125K31980
- 3824 Bigler Way Sacramento, CA$135K321,140
- 3765 6th Ave Sacramento, CA$124K21878
- 3800 6th Ave Sacramento, CA$155K421,060
- 3826 Bigler Way Sacramento, CA$92K21864
- 3825 6th Ave Sacramento, CA$111K221,070
- 3782 6th Ave Sacramento, CA$202K531,621
- 3808 6th Ave Sacramento, CA$115K311,074
- 3824 6th Ave Sacramento, CA--------
- 3822 6th Ave Sacramento, CA$105K32884
- 3774 6th Ave Sacramento, CA$216K821,337
- 3762 Bigler Way Sacramento, CA$139K31924
- 3757 6th Ave Sacramento, CA$126K21999
- 3834 Bigler Way Sacramento, CA$102K21824
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Ask these lenders about financing
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.