- Lot: 0.3 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 2006
- 8 days on Zillow
- Views: 2,086 all time views
- 5 shoppers saved this home
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Aug 2006 for $220,000
- Price/sqft: $101
- MLS #: 98235
- Cable Ready
- Flooring: Hardwood, Laminate, Linoleum / Vinyl
- Parking: Garage - Attached
- Water\Sewer \ City Water, Water\Sewer \ City Sewer, Basement\Foundation \ None, Miscellaneous \ City, Reservoir \ None, Ownership \ Individual, Property Status \ Active, Property Type \ Residential, Rooms \ Master Bedroom 1st Level, Rooms \ One or More 1\2 Baths, Construction \ Siding-Vinyl, Fuel-Dn\Fuel-Up \ Electric-Up, A\C-Down\A\C-Up \ Central A\C-Up, Attic \ Pull-down Stairs, Type\Style \ Two Story, Rooms \ Utility Room, Rooms \ Bedroom on 1st Floor, Interior Features \ Garage Door Opener, Fencing \ None, Appliances \ Cook Top, Interior Features \ Gas Logs, Interior Features \ Energy Efficient, Exterior Features \ Corner Lot, Interior Features \ Whirlpool Bath, Electricity\Gas \ Other Electricity-See Remarks, Roof\Windows \ Storm Windows, Electricity\Gas \ Other Gas-See Remarks, Subdivision \ Walkers Trace
- Range / Oven
- Trash compactor
- Dining room
- Walk-in closet
- Exterior material: Cement concrete
- Roof type: Composition
- Stories: 0
- Floor size: 2,180 sqft
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: 3702-61-9844.000
- Zillow Home ID: 107090480
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Homes like this sold for $135-219K.
Popularity on Zillow
Market guideZillow predicts North Carolina home values will increase 2.5% next year.
Learn more about forecast calculations.
|3811 Baybrooke Dr W Wilson, NC||$218K||3||2.5||2,992|
|3715 Baybrooke Dr W Wilson, NC||$180K||3||2||2,157|
|3713 Baybrooke Dr W Wilson, NC||$194K||3||2||2,501|
|3804 Ramblewood Hill Dr Wilson, NC||$210K||3||3||2,509|
|3901 Heritage Vlg Wilson, NC||--||3||2||1,643|
|3808 Baybrooke Dr W Wilson, NC||$185K||4||3||2,257|
|3808 Ramblewood Hill Dr Wilson, NC||$173K||3||2||2,187|
|3811 Baybrooke Dr W Wilson, NC||$258K||3||2.5||2,992|
|3813 Ramblewood Hill Dr Wilson, NC||$228K||4||3.5||2,878|
|3710 Ramblewood Hill Dr Wilson, NC||$156K||3||2||1,450|
|3712 Baybrooke Dr W Wilson, NC||$178K||3||2.5||2,328|
|3710 Baybrooke Dr W Wilson, NC||$186K||4||2.5||2,442|
|3905 Trace Dr W Wilson, NC||$225K||3||3.5||2,696|
|3907 Trace Dr W Wilson, NC||$188K||4||2.5||2,646|
|3708 Ramblewood Hill Dr Wilson, NC||$165K||3||2||1,635|
|3909 Trace Dr W Wilson, NC||$194K||3||2||2,723|
|3911 Trace Dr W Wilson, NC||$177K||4||2.5||2,264|
|3901 Trace Dr W Wilson, NC||$266K||3||3.5||2,892|
|3706 Ramblewood Hill Dr Wilson, NC||$180K||4||3||1,860|
|3913 Trace Dr W Wilson, NC||$180K||3||2||2,371|
Nearby Schools in Wilson
Data by GreatSchools.org
Contact an Agent
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!