3801 Hastings Dr, Richmond, VA 232354 beds, 3.5 baths, 3,615 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 0.65 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1967
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Jul 2012 for $397,500
- Price/sqft: $110
- Finished basement, 723 sqft
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 10
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Colonial
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 3,615 sqft
- Lot depth: 179
- Lot width: 219
- Parcel #: C0010783017
- Zillow Home ID: 12505620
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 3801 Hastings Drive
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Huguenot market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold shrank 6.9% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 50% less than in Richmond, and 98.5% less than the national average. This lower local number could help Huguenot home values rise more quickly than other regions in Richmond.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Huguenot home values.
- 3830 Wainfleet Dr Richmond, VA$509K43.53,182
- 3735 Hastings Dr Richmond, VA$347K--2.52,700
- 3820 Wainfleet Dr Richmond, VA$241K--2.52,195
- 3800 Hastings Dr Richmond, VA$348K412,275
- 3820 Hastings Dr Richmond, VA$553K--2.53,009
- 3740 Hastings Dr Richmond, VA$347K--2.52,160
- 3810 Wainfleet Dr Richmond, VA$244K--32,620
- 3810 Hastings Dr Richmond, VA$389K--2.52,716
- 3725 Hastings Dr Richmond, VA$346K432,277
- 3730 Hastings Dr Richmond, VA$520K442,928
- 3831 Wainfleet Dr Richmond, VA$355K--32,837
- 3800 Wainfleet Dr Richmond, VA$455K--22,726
- 3912 Wainfleet Dr Richmond, VA$404K432,820
- 10450 Apache Rd Richmond, VA$426K844,992
- 3720 Hastings Dr Richmond, VA$369K--2.51,843
- 3811 Wainfleet Dr Richmond, VA$277K--22,178
- 3715 Hastings Dr Richmond, VA$350K--22,195
- 3736 Wainfleet Dr Richmond, VA$222K--2.52,693
- 3700 Hastings Dr Richmond, VA$342K--2.51,885
- 3932 Wainfleet Dr Richmond, VA$376K522,431
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!