3801 Perrysville Ave, Pittsburgh, PA 152143 beds, 1 bath, 2,316 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 5,327 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1921
- Heating: Other
- Last sold: Dec 2011 for $99,900
- Price/sqft: $43
- Flooring: Linoleum / Vinyl
- Parking: Garage - Detached
- Garbage disposal
- Dining room
- Exterior material: Stone
- Roof type: Shake Shingle
- Room count: 6
- # Stories: 2.0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 2,316 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Parcel #: 0115H00214000000
- Zillow Home ID: 11269887
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 3801 Perrysville Avenue
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Perry North, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 158.9% greater than in Pittsburgh, and 98.2% greater than the national average. This higher local number may prevent Perry North home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Pittsburgh.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Perry North home values.
- 3803 Perrysville Ave Pittsburgh, PA$140K42.52,313
- 3803 Perrysville Ave Observatory, PA$225K42.5--
- 3803 Perrysville Ave Observatory, PA$206K42.5--
- 3737 Perrysville Ave Pittsburgh, PA$136K412,678
- 11 Defoe St Pittsburgh, PA$143K312,349
- 3735 Perrysville Ave Pittsburgh, PA$64K311,967
- 3815 Perrysville Ave Pittsburgh, PA$153K41.252,280
- 3733 Perrysville Ave Pittsburgh, PA$63K311,488
- 15 Defoe St Pittsburgh, PA$121K312,499
- 3823 Perrysville Ave Pittsburgh, PA$118K311,464
- 3727 Perrysville Ave Pittsburgh, PA$162K422,206
- 3827 Perrysville Ave Pittsburgh, PA$121K522,838
- 20 Defoe St Pittsburgh, PA$101K421,856
- 3800 Perrysville Ave Pittsburgh, PA$73K411,176
- 21 Defoe St Pittsburgh, PA$95K411,296
- 3725 Perrysville Ave Pittsburgh, PA$97K311,635
- 3833 Perrysville Ave Pittsburgh, PA$137K311,944
- 1 Semicir St Pittsburgh, PA$37K311,172
- 3740 Perrysville Ave Pittsburgh, PA$177K51.52,768
- 3738 Perrysville Ave Pittsburgh, PA$152K51.52,866
Nearby Schools in Pittsburgh
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.