3802 E Hazelwood St, Phoenix, AZ 850184 beds, 5 baths, 3,110 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 0.35 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1952
- Cooling: Refrigeration
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: May 2013 for $760,000
- Price/sqft: $244
- Parking: 1 space
- Additional Bedroom \ 2 Master Bdrms, Additional Bedroom \ Mstr Bdr Walkin Clst, Additional Bedroom \ Othr Bdr Walkin Clst, Additional Bedroom \ Separate Bdrm Exit, Approx SqFt Range \ 001 - 3, Approx SqFt Range \ 3, Approx SqFt Range \ 500, Apx Lot Size Range \ 000, Apx Lot Size Range \ 001 - 18, Apx Lot Size Range \ 15, Architecture \ Ranch, Assoc Rules/Info \ None, Association & Fees: HOA 2 Y/N \ N, Association & Fees: HOA Y/N \ N, Association & Fees: Rec Center Y/N \ N, Association Fee Incl \ No Fees, Basement Description \ None, Const - Finish \ Painted, Const - Finish \ Stucco, Construction \ Block, Construction \ Frame - Wood, Construction Status \ Complete Spec Home, Cooling \ Refrigeration, Dining Area \ Breakfast Bar, Dining Area \ Dining in FR, Dining Area \ Dining in LR/GR, Dwelling Type \ Single Family - Detached, Elem School Dist # \ 014 - Creighton Elementary District, Elementary School \ Creighton, Energy/Green Feature \ Ceiling Fan(s), Exterior Features \ Covered Patio(s), Features \ 9+ Flat Ceilings, Features \ No Interior Steps, Features \ Soft Water Loop, Features \ Vaulted Ceiling(s), Fencing \ Block, Fireplace \ No Fireplace, Flooring \ Carpet, Flooring \ Tile, Flooring \ Wood, Heating \ Gas Heat, High School \ Camelback, High School Dist # \ 210 - Phoenix Union High School District, Horses \ N, Items Updated: Bath(s) Partial/Full \ Full, Items Updated: Floor Partial/Full \ Full, Items Updated: Ht/Cool Partial/Full \ Full, Items Updated: Kitchen Partial/Full \ Full, Items Updated: Plmbg Partial/Full \ Full, Items Updated: Pool Partial/Full \ Full, Items Updated: Rm Adtn Partial/Full \ Full, Items Updated: Roof Partial/Full \ Full, Items Updated: Wiring Partial/Full \ Full, Jr. High School \ Creighton, Kitchen Features \ Built-in Microwave, Kitchen Features \ Cook Top Gas, Kitchen Features \ Dishwasher, Kitchen Features \ Disposal, Kitchen Features \ Engy Star (See Rmks), Kitchen Features \ Granite Countertops, Kitchen Features \ Kitchen Island, Kitchen Features \ Multiple Ovens, Kitchen Features \ Range/Oven Gas, Kitchen Features \ Refrigerator, Kitchen Features \ Walk-in Pantry, Kitchen Features \ Wall Oven(s), Landscaping \ Grass Back, Landscaping \ Grass Front, Landscaping \ Yrd Wtring Sys Back, Landscaping \ Yrd Wtring Sys Front, Laundry \ Inside Laundry, Laundry \ Wshr/Dry HookUp Only, Master Bathroom \ 2 Master Baths, Master Bathroom \ Double Sinks, Master Bathroom \ Full Bth Master Bdrm, Master Bathroom \ Private Toilet Room, Master Bathroom \ Separate Shwr & Tub, Miscellaneous \ Home Warranty, Other Rooms \ Den/Office, Other Rooms \ Family Room, Other Rooms \ Great Room, Ownership \ Fee Simple, Parking Features \ Separate Strge Area, Pool - Private \ Pool - Private, Property Description \ Mountain View(s), Property Description \ North/South Exposure, Property Type \ A, Roofing \ Comp Shingle, Services \ City Services, Sewer \ Sewer - Public, Sewer \ Sewer in & Cnctd, Source Apx Lot SqFt \ County Assessor, Source of SqFt \ Builder, Spa \ None, Special Listing Cond \ Owner/Agent, Tax Municipality \ Maricopa - COUNTY, Type \ ER, Utilities \ SRP, Utilities \ SW Gas, Water \ City Water
- Construction quality: 6.0
- Exterior material: Cement concrete
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 6
- # Stories: 1.0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 3,110 sqft
- Parcel #: 17024034
- Zillow Home ID: 7833793
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 3802 E Hazelwood Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Camelback East, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 12.9% lower than in Phoenix, and 103.4% greater than the national average. This lower local number could help Camelback East home values rise more quickly than other regions in Phoenix.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Camelback East home values.
- 3810 E Hazelwood St Phoenix, AZ$380K321,564
- 3748 E Hazelwood St Phoenix, AZ$437K--22,038
- 3801 E Coolidge St Phoenix, AZ$415K--21,639
- 3809 E Coolidge St Phoenix, AZ$391K--1.52,064
- 3801 E Hazelwood St Phoenix, AZ$554K--22,312
- 3747 E Coolidge St Phoenix, AZ$357K--21,408
- 3809 E Hazelwood St Phoenix, AZ$353K--21,475
- 3743 E Hazelwood St Phoenix, AZ$605K322,166
- 3740 E Hazelwood St Phoenix, AZ$376K--21,648
- 3818 E Hazelwood St Phoenix, AZ$352K--21,354
- 3815 E Hazelwood St Phoenix, AZ$375K--21,660
- 3817 E Coolidge St Phoenix, AZ$358K--21,408
- 3739 E Coolidge St Phoenix, AZ$354K--21,408
- 3739 E Hazelwood St Phoenix, AZ$368K--21,415
- 3821 E Hazelwood St Phoenix, AZ$598K32.52,400
- 3810 E Meadowbrook Ave Phoenix, AZ$329K223,516
- 3802 E Meadowbrook Ave Phoenix, AZ$727K443,200
- 3802 E Coolidge St Phoenix, AZ$537K--31,918
- 3732 E Hazelwood St Phoenix, AZ$730K433,018
- 3818 E Meadowbrook Ave Phoenix, AZ$434K----1,694
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Ask these lenders about financing
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!