3803 E Forester Ct, Fredericksburg, VA 224084 beds, 2 baths, 2,000 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Lot: 0.25 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 2000
- Cooling: Other
- Heating: Heat pump
- Last sold: Nov 2013 for $249,900
- Price/sqft: $125
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan
- Fenced Yard
- Flooring: Carpet, Laminate, Linoleum / Vinyl
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 2 spaces, 576 sqft
- Security System
- Finished Painted Garage w/ Heat&AC, Patio, Fenced Yard, Ceiling Fan in Family Room, Wired for Fans
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Trash compactor
- Breakfast nook
- Dining room
- Family room
- Laundry room
- Master bath
- Walk-in closet
- Exterior material: Vinyl
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 8
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Colonial
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 2,000 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: 36 G8 - 284-
- Zillow Home ID: 64868612
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 3803 E Forester Court
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 22408 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold shrank 37.8% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 6.7% greater than in Fredericksburg, and 28.4% lower than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 22408 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Fredericksburg.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 22408 home values.
- 3803 E Forester Ct Fredericksburg, VA$247K42.51,926
- 3818 Overview Dr Fredericksburg, VA$199K21976
- 3805 E Forester Ct Fredericksburg, VA$282K42.52,796
- 3816 Overview Dr Fredericksburg, VA$210K331,550
- 3801 E Forester Ct Fredericksburg, VA$263K32.51,760
- 3814 Overview Dr Fredericksburg, VA$212K331,522
- 3804 E Forester Ct Fredericksburg, VA$240K331,734
- 3820 Overview Dr Fredericksburg, VA$279K431,576
- 3807 E Forester Ct Fredericksburg, VA$260K331,995
- 3800 E Forester Ct Fredericksburg, VA$263K442,680
- 3802 E Forester Ct Fredericksburg, VA$239K42.51,926
- 3812 Overview Dr Fredericksburg, VA$236K32.51,692
- 3822 Overview Dr Fredericksburg, VA$213K32.51,548
- 3808 E Forester Ct Fredericksburg, VA$259K321,470
- 9613 Hickory Hill Dr Fredericksburg, VA$270K431,936
- 3810 Overview Dr Fredericksburg, VA$237K42.51,718
- 3821 Overview Dr Fredericksburg, VA$265K33.51,692
- 9611 Hickory Hill Dr Fredericksburg, VA$242K322,180
- 3809 E Forester Ct Fredericksburg, VA$251K32.51,980
- 3819 Overview Dr Fredericksburg, VA$234K432,200
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!