3803 Martin Ave, Richmond, VA 232223 beds, 2 baths, 1,849 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 0.27 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1940
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: May 2013 for $110,000
- Price/sqft: $59
- Parking: Garage - Detached, 1 space, 280 sqft
- Exterior material: Brick
- Room count: 8
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Cape cod
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,849 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1964
- Parcel #: 8007367015
- Zillow Home ID: 12350783
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 3803 Martin Avenue
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 23222 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold decreased 15.5% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 62.5% lower than in East Highland Park, and 91% lower than the national average. This lower local number could help 23222 home values rise more quickly than other regions in East Highland Park.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 23222 home values.
- 3805 Martin Ave Richmond, VA$108K421,260
- 3801 Martin Ave Richmond, VA$128K421,332
- 3807 Martin Ave Richmond, VA$138K311,286
- 3802 Austin Ave Richmond, VA$104K311,384
- 3715 Martin Ave Richmond, VA$113K311,075
- 3800 Austin Ave Richmond, VA$102K31.51,344
- 3806 Austin Ave Richmond, VA$97K311,168
- 3811 Martin Ave Richmond, VA$114K321,092
- 3712 Austin Ave Richmond, VA$109K311,075
- 3804 Martin Ave Richmond, VA$122K311,566
- 3806 Martin Ave Richmond, VA$95K331,268
- 3808 Austin Ave Richmond, VA$136K------
- 3802 Martin Ave Richmond, VA$129K321,632
- 3808 Martin Ave Richmond, VA$84K321,130
- 3810 Austin Ave Richmond, VA$90K211,008
- 3813 Martin Ave Richmond, VA$107K21928
- 3810 Martin Ave Richmond, VA$81K21936
- 3711 Martin Ave Richmond, VA$108K311,075
- 3710 Austin Ave Richmond, VA$106K311,075
- 3712 Martin Ave Richmond, VA$112K311,075
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292