- Lot: 0.5 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1963
- 177 days on Zillow
- Views: 1,537 all time views
- 26 shoppers saved this home
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Price/sqft: $47
- MLS #: 21222583
- Flooring: Carpet, Linoleum / Vinyl
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 600 sqft
- Architectural Style \ Two Story, Heat \ ForcedAir, Property Sub Type \ Single Family, Property Type \ Residential, Sq Ft Source \ Assessor, Trans Type \ Sale, Water Heater \ Gas, Appliances \ Dishwasher, Appliances \ Dryer, Appliances \ Washer, Foundation \ Crawl, Optional Level Below Grade \ No Basement, Inspection Warranties \ Other, Exterior \ Brick, Appliances \ Oven\Range-Electric, Utility Options \ Cable Connected, Interior \ Attic Access, Lot Information \ Rural In Subdivision, Interior \ Wood Work Stained, Utility Prim Sewage Disp \ Municipal Sewer Connected, Utility Prim Water Source \ Municipal Water Connected, Appliances \ Refrigerator, Cool \ Central Electric, Eating Area \ Formal Dining Room, Exterior Amenities \ Driveway Concrete, Fireplace Description \ Wood Burning Fireplace, Exterior Amenities \ Barn Mini, Lot Information \ Tree Mature, Equipment \ Water Softener Paid, Tax Exemption \ None, Ownership Interest Types \ None
- Dining room
- Exterior material: Brick
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Stories: 0
- Floor size: 2,346 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: 48-11-16-100-289.000-005
- Zillow Home ID: 80686201
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Homes like this sold for $78-169K.
Popularity on Zillow
Market guideZillow predicts Indiana home values will increase 1.3% next year.
Learn more about forecast calculations.
|3811 Windsor Way Anderson, IN||$102K||3||1.5||2,068|
|3804 Laurel Ln Anderson, IN||$93K||3||2||1,827|
|3920 Dogwood Dr Anderson, IN||$101K||3||1.5||1,874|
|3909 Windsor Way Anderson, IN||$93K||3||2||2,081|
|3919 Windsor Way Anderson, IN||$72K||2||1.5||1,445|
|3919 Dogwood Dr Anderson, IN||$114K||3||2.5||2,523|
|3812 Laurel Ln Anderson, IN||$93K||3||2||1,838|
|3804 Windsor Way Anderson, IN||$104K||3||2||2,065|
|3812 Windsor Way Anderson, IN||$80K||3||2||1,546|
|3928 Dogwood Dr Anderson, IN||$85K||3||1.5||1,628|
|3805 Laurel Ln Anderson, IN||$86K||3||2||1,730|
|3820 Windsor Way Anderson, IN||$78K||3||2||1,474|
|3927 Windsor Way Anderson, IN||$77K||2||1.5||1,541|
|3927 Dogwood Dr Anderson, IN||$110K||3||2.5||2,125|
|3815 Laurel Ln Anderson, IN||$81K||2||1||1,640|
|3910 Laurel Ln Anderson, IN||$91K||3||1.5||1,495|
|3920 Laurel Ln Anderson, IN||$105K||2||2||1,989|
|3828 Windsor Way Anderson, IN||$88K||3||1.5||1,768|
|3912 Windsor Way Anderson, IN||$70K||2||1||1,404|
|3904 Windsor Way Anderson, IN||$79K||3||2||1,599|
Nearby Schools in Edgewood
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!