3804 Crail Rd, Champaign, IL 618224 beds, 3 baths, 1,815 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
If your home facts are wrong this will cause an incorrect Zestimate, click here to update them.
- Single Family
- Built in 2003
- 146 days on Zillow
- HOA Fee: $135
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Aug 2009 for $242,000
- Price/sqft: $132
- MLS #: 2140855
- Flooring: Carpet, Tile
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 2 spaces
- Dining room
- Family room
- Exterior material: Stone, Vinyl
- Roof type: Other
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,815 sqft
- Parcel #: 442016364005
- Zillow Home ID: 59715996
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 3804 Crail Road
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 61822, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 29.6% less than in Champaign, and 1.3% lower than the national average. This lower local number could help 61822 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Champaign.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 61822 home values.
- 3802 Crail Rd Champaign, IL$228K------
- 3806 Crail Rd Champaign, IL$286K------
- 3803 Crail Rd Champaign, IL$197K------
- Commons Turnberry IL--------
- 3801 Crail Rd Champaign, IL$198K32.5--
- 3808 Crail Rd Champaign, IL$210K------
- 3805 Crail Rd Champaign, IL$195K421,949
- 1103 Birkdale Dr Champaign, IL$201K32.51,998
- 3807 Crail Rd Champaign, IL$190K------
- 3810 Crail Rd Champaign, IL$192K32.51,838
- 3704 Crail Rd Champaign, IL$333K------
- 1105 Birkdale Dr Champaign, IL$218K------
- 1010 Birkdale Dr Champaign, IL$142K------
- 3809 Crail Rd Champaign, IL$230K321,628
- 1008 Birkdale Dr Champaign, IL$137K------
- 1201 Muirfield Pt Champaign, IL$213K------
- 1202 Muirfield Pt Champaign, IL$236K42.53,432
- 1102 Birkdale Dr Champaign, IL$177K------
- 1006 Birkdale Dr Champaign, IL$126K------
- 1004 Birkdale Dr Champaign, IL$123K221,349
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Get more information
- About these agents
- These buyers' agents specialize in this area and can assist you in seeing this home or answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292