3805 Harmony Dr, Moore, OK 73160
Sold on 4/24/13: $131,900
- Bedrooms:3 beds
- Bathrooms:2 baths
- Single Family:1,643 sq ft
- Lot:6,534 sqft
- Year Built:1997
- Last Sold:Apr 2013 for $131,900
- Heating Type:Contact for details
Two spacious living rooms, or living with formal dining option, and surround sound in main living room! The kitchen includes tile flooring, bar area, full pantry, gas cooking, and a microwave hood! Natural wood cabinetry compliments the kitchen, where the home is blessed with beautifully painted wood and trim!
The master bed with bay window, and sizeable closet, can be your personal getaway! This master spa includes dual vanities, shower, and garden tub Ã¢?? an absolute oasis! Second and third bedrooms with ceiling fans and french door closets will be home to any variety of residents: guests, roommates, little ones, and not-so-little ones!
The side-by-side laundry storage boasts a folding table! Your lovely backyard, viewable from the wood floored dining room, is large enough for any gathering or entertaining event! Near all major shopping, restaurants, world class theater, and I-35! There is much more to see in person. So call or click to schedule a personal showing today!
- ParkingGarage - Attached
- Basement TypeUnknown
- Floor CoveringCarpet, Hardwood, Tile
- Cable Ready
- Fenced Yard
- Room TypesBreakfast nook
- Appliances IncludedDishwasher, Garbage disposal, Microwave
- Roof TypeComposition
- School DistrictMoore
- # Stories1.0
- Structure TypeRanch
- Unit Count1
- Zillow Home ID21719142
- Construction Quality6.0
- Covered Parking Spaces0
- Days on Zillow327
- Exterior MaterialBrick
- Garage Size486
- Parcel #R0014327
|Value||Range||30-day change||$/sqft||Last updated|
|Zestimate What's this?||$133,754||$127K – $140K||-$360||$81||03/13/2014|
|Rent Zestimate What's this?||$1,207/mo||$1.1K – $1.3K/mo||-$10||$0.73||03/10/2014|
Zillow predicts 73160 home values will rise 2.2% next year, compared to a 2% rise for Moore as a whole. Among 73160 homes, this home is valued 16.5% more than the midpoint (median) home, but is valued 3.6% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 73160 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold climbed 4.4% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 9.7% higher than in Moore, and 26.2% less than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 73160 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Moore.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 73160 home values.
Neighborhood for 3805 Harmony Drive
- 3801 Harmony Dr Moore, OK$141K32.01,794
- 3809 Harmony Dr Moore, OK$134K32.01,642
- 3721 Harmony Dr Moore, OK$134K32.01,734
- 3813 Harmony Dr Moore, OK$138K32.01,692
- 3800 Teresa Dr Moore, OK$105K32.01,443
- 3804 Teresa Dr Moore, OK$134K32.01,754
- 3712 Teresa Dr Moore, OK$143K32.01,870
- 3808 Teresa Dr Moore, OK$126K32.01,580
- 3717 Harmony Dr Moore, OK$134K32.01,650
- Harmony Dr Moore, OK$134K32.01,650
- Harmony Dr Moore, OK$134K32.01,642
- 3808 Harmony Dr Moore, OK$132K32.01,650
- 3804 Harmony Dr Moore, OK$136K42.01,652
- 3708 Teresa Dr Moore, OK$123K32.01,408
- 3812 Teresa Dr Moore, OK$122K32.01,472
- 3812 Harmony Dr Moore, OK$130K32.01,540
- 3800 Harmony Dr Moore, OK$139K32.01,773
- 3713 Harmony Dr Moore, OK$130K32.01,574
- 3704 Teresa Dr Moore, OK$133K32.01,723
- 3712 Harmony Dr Moore, OK$140K42.01,780
Nearby Schools in Moore
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
Get advice about selling a home
- Premier Agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at 866-324-4005