3805 Higbee Dr E, Columbus, OH 432073 beds, 2 baths, 1,320 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
- Lot: 7,710 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1966
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Nov 1990 for $51,000
- Finished basement, 540 sqft
- Parking: Garage - Detached, 440 sqft
- Parking, Unfurnished
- Range / Oven
- Exterior material: Vinyl
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 6
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,320 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Lot depth: 70
- Lot width: 110
- Parcel #: 510146075
- Zillow Home ID: 34071592
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 3805 Higbee Drive E
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Southside market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold fell 77.7% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 32.3% higher than in Columbus, and 285.1% greater than the national average. This higher local number may prevent Southside home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Columbus.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Southside home values.
- 3 beds, 1 baths
1,408 sqft, 5,662 sqft lot, built in 1965
- 3 beds, 1 baths
- 944 Higbee Dr S Columbus, OH$41K421,475
- 3791 Higbee Dr E Columbus, OH$75K31.51,320
- 937 Higbee Dr N Columbus, OH$71K421,320
- 936 Higbee Dr S Columbus, OH$87K31.5984
- 949 Higbee Dr S Columbus, OH$76K31.51,174
- 3816 Higbee Dr E Columbus, OH$77K42780
- 929 Higbee Dr N Columbus, OH$67K41.51,320
- 3802 Higbee Dr E Columbus, OH$62K31.5896
- 3808 Higbee Dr E Columbus, OH$76K31.51,320
- 943 Higbee Dr S Columbus, OH$77K311,320
- 3812 Higbee Dr E Columbus, OH$67K411,320
- 3796 Higbee Dr E Columbus, OH$79K221,320
- 3814 Higbee Dr E Columbus, OH$82K31.51,454
- 930 Higbee Dr S Columbus, OH$81K321,320
- 923 Higbee Dr N Columbus, OH$75K311,320
- 935 Higbee Dr S Columbus, OH$74K31.51,014
- 3790 Higbee Dr E Columbus, OH$78K31.11,320
- 936 Higbee Dr N Columbus, OH$68K41.51,320
- 3782 Higbee Dr E Columbus, OH$85K41.51,320
- 908 Gulliver Dr Columbus, OH$101K31.51,428
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.