- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
3805 Phillips St, Moore, OK 731603 beds, 2 baths, 1,424 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
A Rent Zestimate® is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property.
- Lot: 7,840 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1986
- Cooling: Central
- Last sold: Dec 2010 for $119,000
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 440 sqft
- Construction quality: 6.0
- Room count: 5
- # Stories: 1.0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,424 sqft
- Parcel #: R0018966
- Zillow Home ID: 21723686
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 3805 Phillips Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 73160 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold dropped 10% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is exactly the same as for Moore, and 71.6% lower than the national average.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 73160 home values.
- 3801 Phillips St Moore, OK$132K321,633
- 3809 Phillips St Moore, OK$141K321,934
- 3800 Shannon Dr Moore, OK$174K322,505
- 3716 Shannon Dr Moore, OK$135K321,511
- 3713 Phillips St Moore, OK$133K321,570
- 3908 Country Clb Moore, OK$115K321,250
- 3712 Shannon Dr Moore, OK$146K321,747
- 3804 Shannon Dr Moore, OK$130K321,466
- 3709 Phillips St Moore, OK$175K432,546
- 612 SE 38th St Moore, OK$94K321,378
- 3808 Phillips St Moore, OK$128K321,429
- 608 SE 38th St Moore, OK$129K321,777
- 3804 Phillips St Moore, OK$165K432,068
- 3708 Shannon Dr Moore, OK$116K321,567
- 612 SE 38th St Moore, OK$121K321,378
- 600 SE 38th St Moore, OK$122K321,430
- 3800 Phillips St Moore, OK$124K321,661
- 3913 Country Clb Moore, OK$110K321,332
- 3704 Shannon Dr Moore, OK$119K321,350
- 3716 Phillips St Moore, OK$108K321,344
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.