3805 Philpark Dr, Winston Salem, NC 271065 beds, 6 baths, 5,800 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
- Lot: 2.6 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 2005
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Heat pump
- Last sold: May 2011 for $675,000
- Ceiling Fan
- Double Pane/Storm Windows
- Finished basement, 2200 sqft
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood, Slate
- Hot Tub/Spa
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 674 sqft
- Security System
- Vaulted Ceiling
- Breakfast nook
- Dining room
- Family room
- Laundry room
- Master bath
- Recreation room
- Walk-in closet
- Construction quality: 8.0
- Exterior material: Brick, Stone, Vinyl
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 8
- # Stories: 2.0
- Floor size: 5,800 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Parcel #: 6807325417
- Zillow Home ID: 65058130
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 3805 Philpark Drive
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 27106, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 16.2% lower than in Winston-Salem, and 9% higher than the national average. This lower local number could help 27106 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Winston-Salem.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 27106 home values.
- Philpark Dr Winston Salem, NC$276K42.52,377
- 4210 Shattalon Dr Winston Salem, NC$414K43.53,428
- 3800 Philpark Dr Winston Salem, NC$246K222,162
- 3900 Philpark Dr Winston Salem, NC$123K211,243
- 3925 Philpark Dr Winston Salem, NC$276K42.52,377
- 120 Windsor Place Ct Winston Salem, NC$324K42.52,881
- 3956 Walnut Hill Dr Winston Salem, NC$589K443,192
- 115 Windsor Place Ct Winston Salem, NC$380K43.53,540
- 110 Windsor Place Ct Winston Salem, NC$388K343,376
- 3930 Philpark Dr Winston Salem, NC$149K31.51,860
- 3935 Philpark Dr Winston Salem, NC$121K321,444
- 4215 Holly Hill Ln Winston Salem, NC$342K43.52,990
- 4226 Shattalon Dr Winston Salem, NC$132K411,835
- Walnut Hill Dr Winston Salem, NC--------
- 4191 Shattalon Dr Winston Salem, NC$223K31.52,107
- 4205 Holly Hill Ln Winston Salem, NC$387K44.53,757
- 4225 Holly Hill Ln Winston Salem, NC$338K42.53,472
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.