3805 Quill Ct, El Paso, TX 799044 beds, 2 baths, 1,611 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
A Rent Zestimate® is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property.
- Lot: 6,500 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1967
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 273 sqft
- # Stories: 1.0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,611 sqft
- Parcel #: H93199900008800
- Zillow Home ID: 27426236
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 3805 Quill Court
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Northeast market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold dropped 19.6% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 9.4% greater than in El Paso, and 4.5% greater than the national average. This higher local number may prevent Northeast home values from rising as quickly as other regions in El Paso.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Northeast home values.
- 2 beds, 1 baths
872 sqft, 10,890 sqft lot, built in 1954
- 2 beds, 1 baths
- 3809 Quill Ct El Paso, TX$108K--21,434
- 3801 Quill Ct El Paso, TX$102K--21,588
- 8416 Polaris St El Paso, TX$251K--25,704
- 3813 Quill Ct El Paso, TX$119K--21,686
- 3804 Quill Ct El Paso, TX$98K321,359
- 3808 Quill Ct El Paso, TX$110K421,308
- 3800 Quill Ct El Paso, TX$113K--21,876
- 3728 Hubble Dr El Paso, TX$121K32.51,630
- 3812 Quill Ct El Paso, TX$117K--21,917
- 3817 Quill Ct El Paso, TX$89K--21,434
- 3729 Hubble Dr El Paso, TX$129K32.51,391
- 8415 Comet St El Paso, TX$159K--22,195
- 3805 Edgar Park Ave El Paso, TX$88K321,413
- 3801 Edgar Park Ave El Paso, TX$88K--21,312
- 3809 Edgar Park Ave El Paso, TX$92K421,344
- 3724 Hubble Dr El Paso, TX$158K532,004
- 3816 Quill Ct El Paso, TX$100K--21,328
- 8413 Polaris St El Paso, TX$120K321,519
- 3725 Hubble Dr El Paso, TX$151K331,918
- 3725 Hubble Dr # 0 El Paso, TX--321,918
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.