3806 Sterling Pointe Dr UNIT D4, Winterville, NC 285902 beds, 1.5 baths, 1,041 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
A Rent Zestimate® is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property.
- Lot: 871 sqft
- Built in 1996
- Cooling: Other
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Apr 2011 for $46,000
- Guest parking, Living room
- Range / Oven
- Breakfast nook
- Walk-in closet
- Construction quality: 6.0
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 4
- # Stories: 2.0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,041 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1996
- Laundry: In Unit
- Lot depth: 58
- Lot width: 16
- Parcel #: 055529
- Zillow Home ID: 51455845
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 3806 Sterling Pointe Drive UNIT D4
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 28590 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold fell 72% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 90.6% higher than in Greenville, and 141.8% greater than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 28590 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Greenville.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 28590 home values.
- 3806 Sterling Pointe Dr UNIT D3 Winterville, NC$58K32.51,453
- 3826 Sterling Pointe Dr APT N10 Winterville, NC$60K32.51,450
- 3806 Sterling Pointe Dr UNIT D8 Winterville, NC$51K32.51,453
- 3826 Sterling Pointe Dr UNIT N2 Winterville, NC$59K22.51,453
- 3806 Sterling Pointe Dr APT D9 Winterville, NC$41K21.51,040
- 3806 Sterling Pointe Dr UNIT D7 Winterville, NC$41K21.51,041
- 3806 Sterling Pointe Dr APT D1 Winterville, NC$73K32.51,453
- 3806 Sterling Pointe Dr UNIT D6 Winterville, NC$53K32.51,453
- 3806 Sterling Pointe Dr UNIT D5 Winterville, NC$41K21.51,041
- 3826 Sterling Pointe Dr UNIT N5 Winterville, NC$41K21.51,041
- 3826 Sterling Pointe Dr UNIT N9 Winterville, NC$41K21.51,041
- 3826 Sterling Pointe Dr UNIT N3 Winterville, NC$40K21.51,041
- 3806 Sterling Pointe Dr APT D2 Winterville, NC$39K21.51,041
- 3826 Sterling Pointe Dr UNIT N1 Winterville, NC$47K32.51,453
- 3802 Sterling Pointe Dr UNIT B10 Winterville, NC$63K32.51,453
- 3804 Sterling Pointe Dr APT C5 Winterville, NC$41K21.51,041
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Ask these lenders about financing
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.