3806 Trillium Trl, Elgin, IL 601244 beds, 4 baths, 3,745 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 10,018 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 2007
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Dec 2013 for $385,000
- Price/sqft: $103
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood, Tile
- Parking: Garage - Attached
- Vaulted Ceiling
- 2nd Bedroom Flooring \ Carpet, 2nd Bedroom Level \ 2nd Level, 3rd Bedroom Flooring \ Carpet, 3rd Bedroom Level \ 2nd Level, 4th Bedroom Flooring \ Carpet, 4th Bedroom Level \ 2nd Level, Additional Rooms \ Media Room, Additional Rooms \ Study, Additional Sales Information \ REO/Lender Owned, Addtl Room 1 Flooring \ Carpet, Addtl Room 1 Level \ 2nd Level, Addtl Room 1 Name \ Media Rm, Addtl Room 10 Level \ Not Applicable, Addtl Room 2 Level \ Not Applicable, Addtl Room 3 Flooring \ Carpet, Addtl Room 3 Level \ Main Level, Addtl Room 3 Name \ Study, Addtl Room 4 Level \ Not Applicable, Addtl Room 5 Level \ Not Applicable, Addtl Room 6 Level \ Not Applicable, Addtl Room 7 Level \ Not Applicable, Addtl Room 8 Level \ Not Applicable, Addtl Room 9 Level \ Not Applicable, Age \ 6-10 Years, Air Conditioning \ Central Air, Assessment Includes \ Other, Basement (Y/N) \ Full, Basement \ Finished, Basement Bathrooms (Y/N) \ No, Bath Amenities \ Double Sink, Bath Amenities \ Separate Shower, Built Before 1978 (Y/N) \ No, Dining Room \ Separate, Dining Room Flooring \ Carpet, Dining Room Level \ Main Level, Disability Access and/or Equipped \ No, Exterior Building Type \ Brick, Exterior Building Type \ Other, Family Room Flooring \ Carpet, Family Room Level \ Main Level, Fireplace Location \ Family Room, Frequency \ Annual, Garage On-Site \ Yes, Garage Ownership \ Owned, Garage Type \ Attached, Garage Type \ Attached, Heat/Fuel \ Forced Air, Heat/Fuel \ Gas, Interior Property Features \ Vaulted/Cathedral Ceilings, Is Parking Included in Price \ Yes, Kitchen Flooring \ Hardwood, Kitchen Level \ Main Level, Kitchen Type \ Eating Area-Table Space, Kitchen Type \ Island, Kitchen Type \ Pantry-Closet, Laundry Flooring \ Ceramic Tile, Laundry Level \ Main Level, Listing Type \ Exclusive Right To Sell, Living Room Flooring \ Carpet, Living Room Level \ Main Level, Master Association Fee \ No, Master Bedroom Bath (Y/N) \ Full, Master Bedroom Flooring \ Carpet, Master Bedroom Level \ 2nd Level, Offered for Sale or Rent \ No, Other Information \ None, Parking Type \ Garage, Property Type \ Detached Single, Recent Rehab (Y/N) \ No, Sewer \ Sewer-Public, Special Assessments \ N, Square Feet Source \ Assessor, Status \ Contingent, Tax Exemptions \ None, Water \ Public, Waterfront (Y/N) \ No
- Dining room
- Exterior material: Brick, Other
- # Stories: 0.0
- Structure type: Ranch
- Floor size: 3,745 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Laundry: Shared
- Parcel #: 0618154006
- Zillow Home ID: 92198748
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 3806 Trillium Trl
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 60124, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 10.8% greater than in Elgin, and 154.2% greater than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 60124 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Elgin.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 60124 home values.
- 3808 Trillium Trl Elgin, IL$324K------
- 3807 Ivy Ln Elgin, IL--------
- 3809 Ivy Ln Elgin, IL--------
- 3805 Trillium Trl Elgin, IL$317K43.13,545
- 3807 Trillium Trl Elgin, IL$380K------
- 3803 Ivy Ln Elgin, IL--------
- 163 Freesia Ln Elgin, IL$325K------
- 161 Winding Hill Dr Elgin, IL$412K------
- 3801 Ivy Ln Elgin, IL$317K------
- 3810 Ivy Ln Elgin, IL$415K544,151
- 165 Freesia Ln Elgin, IL$346K------
- 160 Winding Hill Dr Elgin, IL$327K------
- 152 Winding Hill Dr Elgin, IL$262K42.5--
- 161 Freesia Ln Elgin, IL$276K------
- 158 Winding Hill Dr Elgin, IL$342K------
- 156 Winding Hill Dr Elgin, IL$402K------
- 3805 Ivy Ln Elgin, IL$398K------
- 152 Winding Hill Dr LOT 155 Elgin, IL$317K432,900
- 167 Freesia Ln Elgin, IL$353K------
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.