- Lot: 8,833 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1998
- 355 days on Zillow
- Views: 4,321 all time views
- 17 shoppers saved this home
- HOA Fee: $800
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Jan 1998 for $526,000
- Price/sqft: $194
- MLS #: 08890900
- View Virtual Tour
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood, Tile
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 3 spaces, 591 sqft
- Vaulted Ceiling
- Property Address On IDX? (Y\N) \ Yes, 2nd Bedroom Level \ 2nd Level, Sewer \ Sewer-Public, Listing Type \ Exclusive Right To Sell, Master Bedroom Level \ 2nd Level, Parking Type \ Garage, Special Compensation Info. \ None, Tax Exemptions \ Homeowner, Addtl Room 1 Level \ Main Level, Appliances \ Disposal, Kitchen Type \ Eating Area-Breakfast Bar, Kitchen Level \ Main Level, Lot Description \ Landscaped Professionally, Living Room Level \ Main Level, Equipment \ CO Detectors, Exposure \ W (West), 3rd Bedroom Level \ 2nd Level, Equipment \ Sump Pump, Other Information \ School Bus Service, Kitchen Type \ Pantry-Closet, Basement Bathrooms (Y\N) \ Yes, Kitchen Type \ Eating Area-Table Space, Equipment \ Humidifier, Lot Description \ Cul-de-sac, Addtl Room 2 Level \ Main Level, Bath Amenities \ Whirlpool, Bath Amenities \ Separate Shower, Bath Amenities \ Double Sink, Family Room Level \ Main Level, Addtl Room 4 Level \ Main Level, Appliances \ Oven-Double, Lot Description \ Irregular, Addtl Room 3 Name \ Recreation Rm, Assessment Includes \ None, Addtl Room 2 Name \ Eating Area, Driveway \ Concrete, Addtl Room 3 Level \ Basement, 4th Bedroom Level \ 2nd Level, Addtl Room 5 Level \ Main Level, Addtl Room 5 Name \ Foyer, Addtl Room 1 Name \ 5th Bdrm, Addtl Room 10 Level \ Not Applicable, Addtl Room 6 Level \ Not Applicable, Addtl Room 8 Level \ Not Applicable, Addtl Room 9 Level \ Not Applicable, Frequency \ Annual, Status \ Contingent, Addtl Room 7 Flooring \ Other, Addtl Room 7 Level \ Basement, Addtl Room 7 Name \ Storage, Square Feet Source \ Not Reported, Compensation paid on \ Net Sale Price, Master Bedroom Bath (Y\N) \ Full, Master Bedroom Window Treatments (Y\N) \ Blinds, 2nd Bedroom Window Treatments (Y\N) \ Blinds, Equipment \ Backup Sump Pump;, Appliances \ All Stainless Steel Kitchen Appliances, 3rd Bedroom Window Treatments (Y\N) \ Blinds, Age \ 16-20 Years, Addtl Room 3 Window Treatments (Y\N) \ Blinds, 4th Bedroom Window Treatments (Y\N) \ Blinds, Garage On-Site \ Yes, Interior Property Features \ 1st Floor Bedroom, Additional Rooms \ Recreation Room, Additional Rooms \ Storage, Additional Sales Information \ None, Additional Rooms \ Foyer, Additional Rooms \ 5th Bedroom, Interior Property Features \ 1st Floor Full Bath, Interior Property Features \ Bar-Wet, Additional Rooms \ Eating Area, Additional Rooms \ Sun\Florida Room Heated, Garage Ownership \ Owned, Addtl Room 4 Name \ Sun\Florida Room Heated, Type of House \ 2 Stories
- Dining room
- Exterior material: Brick
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 12
- Stories: 0
- Structure type: Ranch
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 3,597 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Laundry: In Unit, Shared
- Parcel #: 0533406004
- Zillow Home ID: 4459243
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Homes like this sold for $402-799K.
Popularity on Zillow
Market guideZillow predicts 60532 home values will fall 1.7% next year, compared to a 1.6% decrease for Lisle as a whole. Among 60532 homes, this home is 178.6% more expensive than the midpoint (median) home, and is priced 29.3% more per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 60532, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 2.2% higher than in Lisle, and 297.1% greater than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 60532 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Lisle.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 60532 home values.
|3815 Barclay Ct Lisle, IL||$746K||--||3.5||4,216|
|3S710 Leask Ln Wheaton, IL||--||--||--||--|
|3800 Barclay Ct Lisle, IL||$848K||4||4.5||4,400|
|2200 Edgebrooke Dr Lisle, IL||$744K||--||2.5||4,112|
|2210 Edgebrooke Dr Lisle, IL||$839K||4||4.5||4,700|
|3808 Barclay Ct Lisle, IL||$788K||--||3.5||4,118|
|3816 Barclay Ct Lisle, IL||$796K||--||4.5||4,069|
|2209 Edgebrooke Dr Lisle, IL||$931K||--||4||5,225|
|2228 Edgebrooke Dr Lisle, IL||$1.16M||--||5||5,141|
|2217 Edgebrooke Dr Lisle, IL||$916K||4||4.5||5,976|
|2201 Edgebrooke Dr Lisle, IL||$884K||--||3.5||5,969|
|3S670 Leask Ln Wheaton, IL||$1.48M||--||3||5,098|
|2225 Edgebrooke Dr Lisle, IL||$960K||--||3.5||5,638|
|2233 Edgebrooke Dr Lisle, IL||$1.07M||5||5.5||4,965|
|800 Roosevelt Rd STE A120 Glen Ellyn, IL||$947K||--||4.5||3,591|
|3S675 Leask Ln Wheaton, IL||--||--||--||--|
|2241 Edgebrooke Dr Lisle, IL||$1.18M||5||4.5||5,400|
|2104 Pebble Creek Dr Lisle, IL||$1.08M||5||4.5||6,200|
|2114 Pebble Creek Dr Lisle, IL||$969K||6||6||5,317|
|2232 Edgebrooke Dr Lisle, IL||$1.25M||--||4||6,264|
Nearby Schools in Lisle
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!