3807 Belle Ave, Baltimore, MD 212153 beds, 1.5 baths, 1,721 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 6,011 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1929
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Jan 2014 for $149,900
- Price/sqft: $87
- Ceiling Fan
- Flooring: Hardwood, Tile
- Parking: Garage - Detached, 2 spaces, 360 sqft
- Cooling System: Central, Living room, Parking Type: Garage Detached, Stainless steel appliances
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Construction quality: 4.0
- Exterior material: Stucco
- Roof type: Other
- # Stories: 3.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,721 sqft
- Laundry: In Unit
- Lot depth: 160
- Lot width: 37
- Parcel #: 2938 032
- Zillow Home ID: 36497076
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 3807 Belle Avenue
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 21215 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold fell 47.5% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 11.7% greater than in Baltimore, and 243.3% higher than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 21215 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Baltimore.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 21215 home values.
- 3805 Belle Ave Baltimore, MD$145K--11,720
- 3803 Belle Ave Baltimore, MD$173K--11,562
- 3811 Belle Ave Baltimore, MD$166K--11,616
- 3812 Belle Ave Baltimore, MD$98K--21,832
- 3801 Belle Ave Baltimore, MD$195K--22,672
- 3810 Belle Ave Baltimore, MD$118K--21,748
- 3904 Ayrdale Ave Baltimore, MD$149K--11,780
- 3814 Belle Ave Baltimore, MD$55K------
- 3808 Belle Ave Baltimore, MD$43K111,748
- 3813 Belle Ave Baltimore, MD$175K--11,616
- 3810 Sequoia Ave Baltimore, MD$200K--23,325
- 3806 Belle Ave Baltimore, MD$113K--21,748
- 3818 Belle Ave Baltimore, MD$137K--1.51,256
- 3902 Ayrdale Ave Baltimore, MD$150K--1.51,159
- 3812 Sequoia Ave Baltimore, MD$152K--11,620
- 3808 Sequoia Ave Baltimore, MD$135K--22,025
- 3804 Belle Ave Baltimore, MD$140K--21,868
- 3802 Belle Ave Baltimore, MD$58K32.51,748
- 3814 Sequoia Ave Baltimore, MD$153K--11,512
- 3820 Belle Ave Baltimore, MD$73K41.51,328
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.