- Lot: 8,433 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 2007
- Views: 7,019 all time views
- HOA Fee: $195
- Cooling: Central
- Last sold: Mar 2014 for $322,800
- Last sale price/sqft: $91
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan
- Flooring: Carpet, Tile
- Gated Entry
- Parking: 3 spaces, 440 sqft
- Security System
- Sprinkler System
- View: Water
- Air Conditioning \ Central, Appliances Included \ Built In Oven, Appliances Included \ Dishwasher, Appliances Included \ Disposal, Appliances Included \ Hot Water Electric, Community Features \ Deed Restrictions, Community Features \ Playground, Exterior Construction \ Block, Exterior Construction \ Stucco, Exterior Features \ Irrigation System, Exterior Features \ Patio\Porch\Deck Covered, Exterior Features \ Sliding Doors, Exterior Features \ Trees\Landscaped, Financing Available \ Cash, Financing Available \ Conventional, Floor Covering \ Ceramic Tile, Floor Covering \ Carpet, Foundation \ Slab, Garage Features \ Attached, HOA Common Assn \ Required, HOA Payment Schedule \ Quarterly, Housing For Older Persons \ N\A, Interior Features \ Inside Utility, Interior Features \ Smoke Alarm(S), Interior Features \ Solid Surface Counters, Interior Features \ Walk In Closet, Interior Features \ Ceiling Fan(S), Interior Layout \ Formal Dining Room Separate, Kitchen Features \ Island, Location \ Sidewalk, Location \ In County, Master Bath Features \ Dual Sinks, Master Bath Features \ Tub with Separate Shower Stall, Ownership \ Fee Simple, Pool \ Community, Property Type \ Residential, Roof \ Shingle, Showing Time \ View Instructions, Special Sale Provision \ None, Status \ Active, Appliances Included \ Refrigerator, Interior Features \ Solid Stone Counters, Special Listing Type \ Not Applicable, Utilities \ Public Utilities, Square Foot Source \ Public Records, Property Description \ Two Story, Property Style \ Single Family Home, Heatingand Fuel \ Fuel - Electric, Appliances Included \ Dryer, Interior Features \ Window Treatment, Appliances Included \ Microwave Hood, Appliances Included \ Washer, Garage Features \ Door Opener, Interior Features \ Blinds\Shades, Interior Layout \ Open Floor Plan, Location \ Corner Lot, Garage Carport \ 3 Car Garage, Last Change Type \ New Listing, Maintenance Includes \ Community Pool, Master Bath Features \ Bath w Spa\Hydro Massage Tub, Exterior Construction \ Wood Frame, Exterior Features \ Outdoor Lights, Exterior Features \ Patio\Porch\Deck Screened, Appliances Included \ Convection Oven, Appliances Included \ Wine\Bar Refrigerator, Interior Features \ Built in Features, Kitchen Features \ Walk In Pantry, Community Features \ Fitness, Community Features \ Gated Community, Air Conditioning \ Zoned\Multiple, Kitchen Features \ Desk Built In, Last Status \ Incomplete, Maintenance Includes \ Recreational Facilities, Location \ Street Private, Appliances Included \ Water Softener Owned, Interior Features \ Rods, Appliances Included \ Cook Top Only, Exterior Features \ Sprinkler Metered, Heatingand Fuel \ Zoned\Multiple, Interior Layout \ Great Room, Community Features \ Card Entry, Financing Available \ Other, Location \ Golf Course View, Office Primary Board ID \ Tampa, Listing Type \ Limited Service \ Exclusive Agency
- Dining room
- Family room
- Laundry room
- Master bath
- Walk-in closet
- Construction quality:
- Exterior material: Other, Stucco
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 16
- Stories: 2
- Structure type: Contemporary
- Floor size: 3,532 sqft
- Last remodel year: 2010
- Lot depth: 140
- Lot width: 60
- Parcel #: 0129231202
- Zillow Home ID: 82996044
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Homes like this sold for $355-430K.
Market guideZillow predicts 33558 home values will increase 4.5% next year, compared to a 5.3% rise for Lutz as a whole. Among 33558 homes, this home is valued 39.3% more than the midpoint (median) home, but is valued 24.8% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 33558, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 1.4% less than in Lutz, and 39% higher than the national average. This lower local number could help 33558 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Lutz.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 33558 home values.
|3809 Evergreen Oaks Dr Lutz, FL||$395K||4||4||3,395|
|2817 Cypress Bowl Rd Lutz, FL||$226K||3||2||1,861|
|3811 Evergreen Oaks Dr Lutz, FL||$390K||4||3.5||3,311|
|3808 Evergreen Oaks Dr Lutz, FL||$348K||4||3.5||2,961|
|3813 Evergreen Oaks Dr Lutz, FL||$407K||5||3.5||3,395|
|3810 Evergreen Oaks Dr Lutz, FL||$318K||4||2||2,082|
|3812 Evergreen Oaks Dr Lutz, FL||$387K||4||3.5||3,395|
|3815 Evergreen Oaks Dr Lutz, FL||$305K||4||2||2,437|
|3814 Evergreen Oaks Dr Lutz, FL||$380K||4||3.5||3,353|
|3816 Evergreen Oaks Dr Lutz, FL||$269K||3||2||2,157|
|3817 Evergreen Oaks Dr Lutz, FL||$346K||4||3.5||2,765|
|Sunlake Blvd Lutz, FL||--||--||--||--|
|3818 Evergreen Oaks Dr Lutz, FL||$375K||5||3.5||3,291|
|3819 Evergreen Oaks Dr Lutz, FL||$349K||3||2.5||2,749|
|3820 Evergreen Oaks Dr Lutz, FL||$375K||4||0.5||3,340|
|3821 Evergreen Oaks Dr Lutz, FL||$396K||4||2.5||3,302|
|3822 Evergreen Oaks Dr Lutz, FL||$351K||3||2.5||2,787|
|3831 Evergreen Oaks Dr Lutz, FL||$430K||4||3.5||2,961|
|3824 Evergreen Oaks Dr Lutz, FL||$340K||4||3||2,808|
|3740 Evergreen Oaks Dr Lutz, FL||--||--||--||--|
Nearby Schools in Lutz
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!