3807 Fulton St NW, Washington, DC 200075 beds, 4.5 baths, 3,300 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
- Lot: 5,625 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1911
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Baseboard, Other
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan
- Double Pane/Storm Windows
- Finished basement
- Flooring: Hardwood
- Parking: Garage - Detached, 2 spaces
- Security System
- Extensive Internet wiring and data cabling
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Laundry room
- Master bath
- Sun room
- Walk-in closet
- Construction quality: 8.0
- Exterior material: Shingle, Wood
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 14
- # Stories: 3.0
- Structure type: Victorian
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 3,300 sqft
- Heating: Electric, Gas
- Last remodel year: 2010
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: 1813 0056
- Zillow Home ID: 446596
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 3807 Fulton St Nw
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Cathedral Heights, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 38.6% lower than in Washington, and 49.2% less than the national average. This lower local number could help Cathedral Heights home values rise more quickly than other regions in Washington.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Cathedral Heights home values.
- 3805 Fulton St NW Washington, DC$1.08M412,167
- 3811 Fulton St NW Washington, DC$1.65M62.53,040
- 3801 Fulton St NW Washington, DC$1.72M43.53,593
- 2812 38th St NW Washington, DC$1.06M32.51,839
- 2814 38th St NW Washington, DC$1.24M42.52,519
- 2813 Bellevue Ter NW Washington, DC$1.43M542,640
- 2816 38th St NW Washington, DC$1.28M53.52,629
- 2801 Bellevue Ter NW Washington, DC$1.71M64.53,320
- 2815 Bellevue Ter NW Washington, DC$899K11660
- 2818 38th St NW Washington, DC$1.4M32.53,000
- 2817 Bellevue Ter NW Washington, DC$1.36M43.53,090
- 3806 Fulton St NW Washington, DC$1.3M432,158
- 3808 Fulton St NW Washington, DC$1.23M431,804
- 2819 Bellevue Ter NW Washington, DC$1.02M32.51,970
- 3804 Fulton St NW Washington, DC$1.08M422,198
- 3810 Fulton St NW Washington, DC$1.72M443,997
- 3802 Fulton St NW Washington, DC$1.18M422,108
- 3812 Fulton St NW Washington, DC$2.01M33.53,196
- 3800 Fulton St NW Washington, DC$1.38M33.51,696
- 3814 Fulton St NW Washington, DC$1.21M332,704
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.