- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
3807 Venus Ct, San Jose, CA 951215 beds, 3 baths, 2,766 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Lot: 9,583 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1999
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: May 2012 for $144,000
- Price/sqft: $52
- Parking: 589 sqft
- Construction quality: 8.0
- Room count: 10
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 2,766 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1999
- Parcel #: 67685002
- Zillow Home ID: 19808266
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 3807 Venus Court
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Evergreen market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold shrank 8.3% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is exactly the same as for San Jose, and 64.2% lower than the national average.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Evergreen home values.
- 3813 Venus Ct San Jose, CA$1.13M432,428
- 3801 Venus Ct San Jose, CA$1.54M532,766
- 3819 Venus Ct San Jose, CA$1.19M532,766
- 3747 Nieman Blvd San Jose, CA$699K42.51,787
- 3825 Venus Ct San Jose, CA$1.1M532,600
- 3743 Nieman Blvd San Jose, CA$681K421,594
- 3750 Nieman Blvd San Jose, CA$1.66M433,290
- 2277 Golden Dew Cir San Jose, CA$713K42.52,095
- 3831 Venus Ct San Jose, CA$1.17M532,766
- 3739 Nieman Blvd San Jose, CA$727K531,953
- 2271 Golden Dew Cir San Jose, CA$699K42.51,787
- 3836 Venus Ct San Jose, CA$1.47M532,777
- 3806 Venus Ct San Jose, CA$1.62M433,556
- 3760 Nieman Blvd San Jose, CA$1.64M64.53,834
- 3837 Venus Ct San Jose, CA$1.16M432,428
- 3735 Nieman Blvd San Jose, CA$644K421,594
- 2265 Golden Dew Cir San Jose, CA$661K421,594
- 3818 Venus Ct San Jose, CA$1.6M433,556
- 2278 Golden Dew Cir San Jose, CA$727K42.51,787
- 3855 Venus Ct San Jose, CA$1.19M432,558
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!