- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
3808 Asbury St, Indianapolis, IN 462273 beds, 1 bath, 1,104 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 4,922 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1970
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Jan 2013 for $21,800
- Price/sqft: $20
- Cable Ready
- Flooring: Carpet, Linoleum / Vinyl
- Dining room
- Exterior material: Other
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 6
- # Stories: 1.0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,104 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1970
- Lot depth: 123
- Lot width: 40
- Parcel #: 491030118046000574
- Zillow Home ID: 1167067
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 3808 Asbury Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 46227, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 21% higher than in Indianapolis Metro, and 15.2% lower than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 46227 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Indianapolis Metro.
Learn more about forecast calculations.
- 3814 Asbury St Indianapolis, IN$61K311,150
- 3802 Asbury St Indianapolis, IN$145K2--2,604
- 3824 Asbury St Indianapolis, IN$66K31960
- 3828 Asbury St Indianapolis, IN$60K31960
- 3830 Asbury St Indianapolis, IN$69K3--1,104
- 3841 S State Ave Indianapolis, IN$55K2--720
- 3835 S State Ave Indianapolis, IN$67K211,000
- 3853 S State Ave Indianapolis, IN$96K2--844
- 3832 Asbury St Indianapolis, IN$67K3--884
- 3859 Asbury St Indianapolis, IN$56K3--960
- 3863 Asbury St Indianapolis, IN$69K3--1,116
- 3855 Asbury St Indianapolis, IN$61K311,040
- 3833 S State Ave Indianapolis, IN$56K2--1,035
- 3867 Asbury St Indianapolis, IN$71K3--960
- 1751 Atlantic St Indianapolis, IN$61K31960
- 3845 Asbury St Indianapolis, IN$80K521,824
- 3829 S State Ave Indianapolis, IN$61K2--720
- 3847 Asbury St Indianapolis, IN$58K2--728
- 3838 Asbury St Indianapolis, IN$125K3--1,828
- 1750 Atlantic St Indianapolis, IN$75K31960
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!