- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
3808 Fait Ave, Baltimore, MD 212242 beds, 3 baths, 2,002 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 980 sqft
- Built in 1920
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Jul 2013 for $284,900
- Price/sqft: $142
- Garbage disposal
- Dining room
- Construction quality: 6.0
- Exterior material: Brick
- Roof type: Other
- # Stories: 3.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 2,002 sqft
- Laundry: In Unit
- Lot depth: 70
- Lot width: 14
- Parcel #: 6445 015
- Zillow Home ID: 36559845
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 3808 Fait Avenue
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Brewers Hill market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold shrank 22.6% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 66.5% lower than in Baltimore, and 3% higher than the national average. This lower local number could help Brewers Hill home values rise more quickly than other regions in Baltimore.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Brewers Hill home values.
- 3810 Fait Ave Baltimore, MD$343K221,316
- 3806 Fait Ave Baltimore, MD$295K--11,316
- 3812 Fait Ave Baltimore, MD$280K221,316
- 3804 Fait Ave Baltimore, MD$199K221,260
- 3814 Fait Ave Baltimore, MD$229K--11,260
- 3802 Fait Ave Baltimore, MD$215K--11,316
- 719 S Eaton St Baltimore, MD$295K33.51,400
- 3816 Fait Ave Baltimore, MD$219K31.51,260
- 3800 Fait Ave Baltimore, MD$243K321,536
- 717 S Eaton St Baltimore, MD$215K--11,114
- 3818 Fait Ave Baltimore, MD$225K--11,316
- 715 S Eaton St Baltimore, MD$260K21.51,152
- 713 S Eaton St Baltimore, MD$216K--11,152
- 3820 Fait Ave Baltimore, MD$229K--11,316
- 711 S Eaton St Baltimore, MD$305K22.51,098
- 3822 Fait Ave Baltimore, MD$392K31.52,016
- 709 S Eaton St Baltimore, MD$212K22.51,098
- Fait Ave Baltimore, MD$291K--1.51,316
- Fagley St Baltimore, MD$218K--11,008
- Fait Ave Baltimore, MD$215K--11,316
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!