3808 Lakeshore Dr, Tampa, FL 336043 beds, 2 baths, 1,133 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Lot: 6,098 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1985
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Heat pump
- Last sold: May 2014 for $56,200
- Price/sqft: $50
- Cable Ready
- Construction quality: 6.0
- Roof type: Asphalt
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,133 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1998
- Lot depth: 120
- Lot width: 50
- Parcel #: 1488100500
- Zillow Home ID: 45081327
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 3808 Lakeshore Drive
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Temple Crest market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold decreased 83.3% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 2.1% lower than in Tampa, and 177.6% greater than the national average. This lower local number could help Temple Crest home values rise more quickly than other regions in Tampa.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Temple Crest home values.
- 3810 Lakeshore Dr Tampa, FL$39K21774
- 3804 Lakeshore Dr Tampa, FL$62K321,134
- 3828 Lakeshore Dr APT B Tampa, FL$191K21812
- 3812 Lakeshore Dr Tampa, FL$51K21784
- 3809 E Norfolk St Tampa, FL$54K311,188
- 3811 E Norfolk St Tampa, FL$78K32952
- 3811 E Norfolk St Tampa, FL$92K------
- 3807 E Norfolk St Tampa, FL$109K421,686
- 3813 E Norfolk St Tampa, FL$64K21.51,234
- 3814 Lakeshore Dr Tampa, FL$52K211,080
- 3802 Lakeshore Dr Tampa, FL$44K21884
- 3811 Lakeshore Dr Tampa, FL$102K21897
- 3815 Lakeshore Dr Tampa, FL$268K322,152
- 3815 E Norfolk St Tampa, FL$65K221,239
- Lakeshore Dr Tampa, FL$38K31864
- 3809 Lakeshore Dr Tampa, FL$82K21700
- 3816 Lakeshore Dr Tampa, FL$64K221,387
- 6903 Lakeshore Dr Tampa, FL$58K311,060
- 3805 E Norfolk St Tampa, FL$56K221,236
- 6903 Lakeshore Dr Tampa, FL$45K311,060
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Ask these lenders about financing
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!