3809 Carolee Ct, Richmond, VA 232233 beds, 2 baths, 1,338 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 8,123 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1989
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Aug 2012 for $60,000
- Price/sqft: $45
- Parking: Off street, On street
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Family room
- Master bath
- Room count: 6
- # Stories: 1.0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,338 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1992
- Parcel #: 8117304211
- Zillow Home ID: 12353855
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 3809 Carolee Court
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 23223 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold shrank 6.9% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 97.1% lower than in Henrico, and 98.5% less than the national average. This lower local number could help 23223 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Henrico.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 23223 home values.
- 3805 Carolee Ct Richmond, VA$148K42.51,744
- 3813 Carolee Ct Richmond, VA$114K31.51,536
- 3808 Korth Ln Richmond, VA$102K311,128
- 3804 Korth Ln Richmond, VA$115K31.51,536
- 3812 Korth Ln Richmond, VA$128K31.51,728
- 3817 Carolee Ct Richmond, VA$122K31.51,576
- 3801 Carolee Ct Richmond, VA$116K31.51,536
- 3808 Carolee Ct Richmond, VA$173K32.52,164
- 3804 Carolee Ct Richmond, VA$99K321,115
- 3800 Korth Ln Richmond, VA$155K42.51,876
- 3812 Carolee Ct Richmond, VA$118K321,338
- 3816 Korth Ln Richmond, VA$118K311,338
- 3800 Carolee Ct Richmond, VA$112K31.51,536
- Carolee Ct Richmond, VA$153K42.51,876
- 3816 Carolee Ct Richmond, VA$117K31.51,576
- 3820 Korth Ln Richmond, VA$120K321,338
- 1139 Carolee Dr Richmond, VA$138K31.51,840
- 3809 Korth Ln Richmond, VA$99K321,128
- 3821 Carolee Ct Richmond, VA$102K311,128
- 3805 Korth Ln Richmond, VA$117K31.51,512
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.