- Lot: 4 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1981
- Views: 2,525 all time views
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Heat pump
- Last sold: Jul 2012 for $235,000
- Last sale price/sqft: $121
- Parking: Garage - Attached, Garage - Detached, 400 sqft
- PropertySubType \ Single Family Detached, PropertyType \ Residential, Cooling \ Central A\C - Electric, Age \ 31-40 Years Old, Garage Count \ 2 Car Garage, Exterior Living Space \ Patio, Exterior Living Space \ Deck, Appliances \ Dishwasher, Appliances \ Range \ Oven, Fireplace Count \ 1 Fireplace, Garage Description \ Attached Garage, Heating - Fuel Type \ Gas, Garage Description \ Detached Garage, General \ Ceiling Fan(s), Water \ Well, Exterior \ Storage Shed, Flooring \ Mixed, Exterior Description \ Stone, Heating Type \ Heat Pump, Sewer \ Septic, Pool Description \ Above Ground, Appliances \ Trash Compactor, Roof \ Composition Shingle, Lot Size \ 2-5 Acres, Fireplace Description \ Wood Burning, General \ Workshop, Exterior \ Storm door, Road Type \ Private Road, Exterior \ Storm window
- Trash compactor
- Exterior material: Stone
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 8
- Stories: 0
- Structure type: Other
- Floor size: 1,947 sqft
- Heating: Gas, Other
- Parcel #: 600005458
- Unit floor #: 1
- Zillow Home ID: 86107022
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Homes like this sold for $169-265K.
Market guideZillow predicts Oklahoma home values will increase 2.4% next year. Among 74023 homes, this home is valued 177.4% more than the midpoint (median) home, and is valued 93.5% more per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 74023, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is exactly the same as for Cushing, and 93.3% less than the national average.
Learn more about forecast calculations.
|3715 E Scenic Dr Cushing, OK||$252K||--||2.5||3,062|
|3907 E Scenic Dr Cushing, OK||$174K||--||3||2,036|
|3818 E Scenic Dr Cushing, OK||$191K||--||--||2,527|
|3717 E Brian Dr Cushing, OK||$280K||5||3||4,073|
|3900 N Spring Creek Dr Cushing, OK||$175K||--||1.5||2,099|
|3912 N Spring Creek Dr Cushing, OK||$139K||--||--||1,513|
|3621 E Scenic Dr Cushing, OK||$152K||3||2||1,683|
|3619 E Shady Brook Dr Cushing, OK||$181K||--||--||2,388|
|3923 N Dripping Springs Rd Cushing, OK||$146K||--||--||1,610|
|3620 E Shady Brook Dr Cushing, OK||$159K||--||4||1,755|
|3919 E Scenic Dr Cushing, OK||$177K||--||--||2,089|
|3501 N Norfolk Cushing, OK||--||--||--||3,049|
|3909 N Dripping Springs Rd Cushing, OK||$265K||--||3.5||3,463|
|3615 E Shady Brook Dr Cushing, OK||$151K||--||1.5||1,790|
|3714 E Brian Dr Cushing, OK||$167K||5||3||2,040|
|3910 N Spring Creek Dr Cushing, OK||$174K||--||--||1,882|
|3820 E Crestview Dr Cushing, OK||$187K||--||--||2,495|
|3609 E Scenic Dr Cushing, OK||$129K||--||--||1,644|
|3612 E Shady Brook Dr Cushing, OK||$130K||--||--||1,410|
|3819 N Dripping Springs Rd Cushing, OK||$179K||--||--||2,187|
Nearby Schools in Cushing
Data by GreatSchools.org
Contact a Local Agent
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!