- Lot: 2,400 sqft
- Built in 1989
- 436 days on Zillow
- Views: 1,800 all time views
- 3 shoppers saved this home
- Cooling: Other
- Heating: Forced air, Heat pump
- Last sold: Jan 2008 for $320,000
- Price/sqft: $151
- MLS #: BA8294145
- Finished basement, 240 sqft
- Flooring: Hardwood, Tile
- Parking: Off street
- Acreage \ 0, Appliances \ Dryer, Appliances \ Washer, Appliances \ Dishwasher, Fireplaces \ 1, HalfBaths \ 0, Appliances \ Refrigerator, Appliances \ Disposal, HasBodyOfWater \ 0, HasWaterFront \ 0, BasementType \ Full, BasementType \ Fully Finished, CvrdParking2Spaces \ 0, TotalNoOfUnits \ 0, HasBasement \ 1, HasPool \ 0, Heating \ Forced Air, IsForeClosure \ 0, IsNewConstruction \ 0, WaterHeater \ Electric, IsSale \ 1, LotSquareFootage \ 0, Ownership \ Fee Simple, Parking \ Street, Sewer \ Public Sewer, Style \ Colonial, CondoFee \ 0, CvrdParking1Spaces \ 0, Water \ Public, HasWaterAccess \ 0, HasWaterView \ 0, HOAFee \ 0, Appliances \ Microwave, TotalLeasedUnits \ 0, TotalUnfurnishedUnits \ 0, TaxYear \ 2013, TotalSquareFeet \ 0, NoOfLevels \ 3, Parking \ Drvwy\Off Str, LotNumber \ 003, Heating \ Heat Pump(s), Exterior \ Brick and Siding, Appliances \ Icemaker, Appliances \ Stove, Roofing \ Shingle-Asphalt, Cooling \ Heat Pump(s), Directions \ SULPHUR SPRING ROAD TO LEFT ON BENSON AVE, Directions \ LEFT ON WEDDEL TO RIGHT ON MACTAVISH (1ST STREET O, ListingDate \ 2014-03-17T00:00:00, TotalTaxes \ 3535.28
- Garbage disposal
- Dining room
- Construction quality:
- Exterior material: Brick
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Stories: 3
- Structure type: Colonial
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 960 sqft
- Laundry: In Unit
- Lot depth: 120
- Lot width: 20
- Parcel #: 7654G003
- Zillow Home ID: 36543910
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Homes like this sold for $100-195K.
Popularity on Zillow
Market guideZillow predicts 21229 home values will fall 2.3% next year, compared to a 1.7% fall for Baltimore as a whole. Among 21229 homes, this home is 54.8% more expensive than the midpoint (median) home, and is priced 85.2% more per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 21229, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 202.4% higher than in Baltimore, and 179% higher than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 21229 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Baltimore.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 21229 home values.
|Mactavish Ave Baltimore, MD||$183K||--||--||--|
|3807 Mactavish Ave Baltimore, MD||$157K||--||1.5||960|
|3811 Mactavish Ave Baltimore, MD||$156K||--||1.5||960|
|3805 Mactavish Ave Baltimore, MD||$117K||--||2||960|
|Mactavish Ave Baltimore, MD||$104K||--||1||960|
|3803 Mactavish Ave Baltimore, MD||$104K||--||1||960|
|1201 Weddel Ave Baltimore, MD||$219K||--||2||1,094|
|1203 Weddel Ave Baltimore, MD||$209K||3||2||810|
|3801 Mactavish Ave Baltimore, MD||$134K||--||2||960|
|1205 Weddel Ave Baltimore, MD||$225K||--||3||1,094|
|1202 Violette Ave Baltimore, MD||$136K||--||1||1,040|
|1204 Violette Ave Baltimore, MD||$134K||--||1.5||1,040|
|1207 Weddel Ave Baltimore, MD||$227K||--||2.5||1,422|
|1206 Violette Ave Baltimore, MD||$132K||--||1||1,040|
|3802 Mactavish Ave Baltimore, MD||$145K||--||1.5||820|
|1208 Violette Ave Baltimore, MD||$129K||3||2||1,040|
|1111 Weddel Ave Baltimore, MD||$210K||--||1||1,366|
|3800 Mactavish Ave Baltimore, MD||$218K||--||2.5||1,450|
|1209 Weddel Ave Baltimore, MD||$234K||3||2.5||1,500|
|3804 Mactavish Ave Baltimore, MD||$144K||--||1.5||820|
Nearby Schools in Baltimore
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!
We'll send you an email with a link to get pre-approved on Zillow or you can get started by clicking below.
We weren't able to process your pre-approval request. Please go to Zillow Mortgage Marketplace directly by clicking below.