3809 W Platt St APT B, Tampa, FL 336092 beds, 1 bath, 812 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
- Built in 1983
- HOA Fee: $150
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Heat pump
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parking: Off street
- Last sold: Jul 2005 for $144,900
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan
- Flooring: Carpet, Tile
- View: City
- Location, location, location!! Low HOA Fees!!
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Family room
- Construction quality: 6.0
- Exterior material: Other, Stucco
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 4
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Other
- Floor size: 812 sqft
- Heating: Electric
- Last remodel year: 1997
- Parcel #: 1160770524
- Unit floor #: 1
- Zillow Home ID: 66727254
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 3809 W Platt Street APT B
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Swann Estates market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold fell 57% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 42.6% lower than in Tampa, and 62.7% higher than the national average. This lower local number could help Swann Estates home values rise more quickly than other regions in Tampa.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Swann Estates home values.
- 3809 W Platt St APT C Tampa, FL$71K21812
- 3809 W Platt St APT A Tampa, FL$68K21812
- 3809 W Platt St APT D Tampa, FL$73K21812
- 3811 W Platt St APT B Tampa, FL$77K21812
- 3811 W Platt St APT C Tampa, FL$77K21812
- 3811 W Platt St APT A Tampa, FL$74K21812
- 3811 W Platt St APT D Tampa, FL$77K21812
- 212 S Church Ave # 402 Tampa, FL$79K21828
- 212 S Church Ave # 401 Tampa, FL$92K21828
- 3810 W Cleveland St Tampa, FL$399KStudio--3,248
- 3812 W Cleveland St Tampa, FL$478K213,248
- 3832 W Platt St Tampa, FL$357K32.51,965
- 212 S Church Ave # 305 Tampa, FL$68K11682
- 3817 W Platt St APT 304 Tampa, FL$128K11700
- 212 S Church Ave # 304 Tampa, FL$69K11682
- 212 S Church Ave # 303 Tampa, FL$69K11682
- 212 S Church Ave # 307 Tampa, FL$69K11682
- 212 S Church Ave # 302 Tampa, FL$69K11682
- 212 S Church Ave # 308 Tampa, FL$77K11682
- 3817 W Platt St APT 306 Tampa, FL$68K11682
Nearby Schools in Tampa
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.