- Lot: 0.7 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1903
- 322 days on Zillow
- Views: 5,877 all time views
- 76 shoppers saved this home
- Cooling: Other
- Heating: Other, Radiant, Stove
- Last sold: Oct 1962 for $18,250
- Price/sqft: $105
- MLS #: 21421397
- Flooring: Hardwood
- Parking: Carport
- Features \ 4+ Fireplaces, Features \ Asphalt Shingle Roof, Features \ Beam -Ceilings, Features \ Blinds, Features \ Carport, Features \ City Water, Features \ Country Kitchen, Features \ Deck, Features \ Double Oven, Features \ Dryer, Features \ Eat-in Kitchen, Features \ Fenced Yard, Features \ Fireplace, Features \ Full, Features \ Gas, Features \ Hardwood, Features \ Historic / Antique, Features \ Level, Features \ Library, Features \ Over 50 Years Old, Features \ Patio, Features \ Public, Features \ QC Approved Listing, Features \ Radiant Floor, Features \ SIR Historic Property, Features \ Stall Shower and Tub, Features \ Station, Features \ Steam Heat, Features \ Storm door, Features \ Tub and Shower, Features \ Vinyl Siding, Features \ Washer, Features \ Window A/C, Features \ Wood Burning Stove, PropertySubType \ Single Family Detached, PropertyType \ Residential
- Exterior material: Vinyl
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 14
- Stories: 0
- Structure type: Colonial
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 4,781 sqft
- Heating: Gas, Other
- Laundry: In Unit
- Lot depth: 306
- Lot width: 100
- Parcel #: 1706401000000032
- Unit floor #: 3
- Zillow Home ID: 38728218
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Homes like this sold for $250-953K.
Popularity on Zillow
Market guideZillow predicts 07050 home values will fall 3.3% next year, compared to a 3.4% fall for Orange as a whole. Among 07050 homes, this home is 181.4% more expensive than the midpoint (median) home, and is priced 6.1% more per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 07050, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is exactly the same as for Orange, and 64.8% lower than the national average.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 07050 home values.
|391 Heywood Ave Orange, NJ||$427K||--||--||--|
|371 Heywood Ave Orange, NJ||$349K||--||--||3,032|
|659 Berkeley Ave Orange, NJ||$367K||5||3||3,288|
|361 Heywood Ave Orange, NJ||$417K||--||--||4,093|
|376 Tremont Pl Orange, NJ||$174K||--||--||1,610|
|378 Tremont Pl Orange, NJ||$201K||--||--||2,098|
|382 Tremont Pl Orange, NJ||$180K||--||--||1,772|
|647 Berkeley Ave Orange, NJ||$518K||--||--||6,682|
|372 Heywood Ave Orange, NJ||$395K||--||--||3,539|
|382 Heywood Ave Orange, NJ||$431K||6||4||4,000|
|390 Tremont Pl Orange, NJ||$228K||--||--||2,575|
|362 Heywood Ave Orange, NJ||$465K||--||--||4,142|
|399 Heywood Ave Orange, NJ||$388K||--||--||3,955|
|390 Heywood Ave Orange, NJ||$330K||--||--||2,590|
|370 Tremont Pl Orange, NJ||$160K||--||--||1,376|
|396 Heywood Ave Orange, NJ||$287K||--||--||2,664|
|674 Berkeley Ave Orange, NJ||$240K||--||--||1,713|
|678 Berkeley Ave Orange, NJ||$252K||--||--||1,850|
|366 Tremont Pl Orange, NJ||$169K||--||--||1,466|
|402 Tremont Pl Orange, NJ||$288K||--||--||3,149|
Nearby Schools in Orange
K-5 & ungraded0.9 mi
PK-7 & ungraded0.7 mi
9-12 & ungraded0.6 mi
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!