- Lot: 63.6 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1765
- 521 days on Zillow
- Views: 5,913 all time views
- 33 shoppers saved this home
- Cooling: None
- Heating: Other
- Last sold: May 2013 for $220,000
- Last sale price/sqft: $38
- MLS #: CT0108
- Flooring: Hardwood
- Parking: Garage - Detached
- Unfinished basement
- 2nd Bedroom Description \ Upper Level, 3rd Bedroom Description \ Upper Level, 4th Bedroom Description \ Upper Level, Active Adult 55+ Community \ No, Additional Room Type \ Sunroom, Appliances Included \ Dishwasher, Appliances Included \ Oven/Range, Appliances Included \ Refrigerator, Asbestos Information \ No Knowledge of Its Presence, Attic \ Walkup, Basement \ Full Basement, Cooling System Type \ None, Dining Room Description \ Fireplace, Dining Room Description \ Formal, Driveway Type \ Crushed Stone, Electrical \ Circuit Breaker, Energy Features \ Partial Storm Windows, Exterior Feature \ Garden Area, Exterior Feature \ Guest House, Exterior Feature \ Horses Permitted, Exterior Feature \ Outbuilding, Exterior Siding \ Aluminum, Family Rm/Den Description \ Fireplace, Family Rm/Den Description \ First Level, Flooring \ Wood, Fuel Type \ Oil, Gated Community \ No, Heat Type \ Steam, Hot Water Source \ Domestic, In-Law Access \ Possible, Interior Feature \ Chair Rail, Interior Feature \ Crown Molding, Interior Feature \ Foyer, Interior Feature \ Workshop, Kitchen Description \ Bay Window, Kitchen Description \ Eating Space Kitchen, Kitchen Description \ Pantry, Laundry Room Location \ First Floor, Lot Description \ Farm Land, Lot Description \ Level Topography, Lot Description \ Open, Lot Description \ Possible Subdivide, Lot Description \ Professionally Landscaped, Lot Description \ Rolling, Master Bedroom Description \ Full Bath, New Construction \ No, Oil Tank Desc \ Above Ground Tank, Other Room 1 Description \ Greenhouse, Other Room 2 Description \ Library, Porch Type \ Enclosed, Property Type \ Residential, Radon Information \ No Knowledge of Its Presence, Sewage System \ Septic, Style \ Other, Water Source \ Private Well
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Family room
- Laundry room
- Master bath
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 11
- Stories: 2
- Structure type: Other
- Floor size: 5,722 sqft
- Heating: Oil
- Parcel #: 0632700
- Zillow Home ID: 58085466
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Market guideZillow predicts 06378 home values will fall 3.4% next year, compared to a 3.9% fall for Town of Stonington as a whole. Among 06378 homes, this home is 744.5% more expensive than the midpoint (median) home, and is priced 169.2% more per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 06378, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 5.9% less than in Town of Stonington, and 51.4% greater than the national average. This lower local number could help 06378 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Town of Stonington.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 06378 home values.
|435 N Main St Stonington, CT||$953K||6||5.5||4,260|
|443-445 N Main St Plainfield, CT||$226K||6||2||2,383|
|492-496 N Main St Plainfield, CT||$236K||7||3||2,264|
|396 N Main St Stonington, CT||$688K||4||2.5||3,025|
|473 N Main St Stonington, CT||$549K||3||2.5||2,308|
|473 N Main St Stonington, CT||$431K||3||2.5||2,308|
|711 Stonington Rd Pawcatuck, CT||--||1||1||821|
|348 N Main St Stonington, CT||$1.39M||4||3||3,442|
|165 Barnes Rd Stonington, CT||$338K||4||2||960|
|523 N Main St Stonington, CT||$1.12M||4||5.5||5,405|
|330 N Main St Stonington, CT||$1.26M||4||4||3,782|
|325-327 N Main St Stonington, CT||$1.15M||3||3.5||5,126|
|506 N Main St Stonington, CT||$180K||--||--||--|
|585 N Main St Stonington, CT||$1.25M||2||4||5,151|
|Tipping Rock Rd Stonington, CT||--||--||--||--|
|23 Cemetery Rd Stonington, CT||$330K||3||2||1,467|
|N Main St Stonington, CT||--||--||--||--|
|551 N Main St Stonington, CT||$1.24M||7||6||5,762|
|Cemetery Rd Stonington, CT||--||--||--||--|
|N Main St Stonington, CT||--||--||--||--|
Nearby Schools in Town of Stonington
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!