- Lot: 6.19 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1952
- Views: 3,346 all time views
- Heating: Other
- Last sold: Dec 2014 for $320,000
- Last sale price/sqft: $170
- Ceiling Fan
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood, Tile
- Parking: Garage - Attached
- View: Mountain
- 2nd Bedroom Description \ Upper Level, 3rd Bedroom Description \ First Floor, Additional Room Type \ Mudroom, Appliances Included \ Dishwasher, Appliances Included \ Oven/Range, Appliances Included \ Refrigerator, Asbestos Information \ No Knowledge of Its Presence, Attic \ Storage Space, Basement \ Full Basement, Basement Finish Info \ Partially Finished, Cooling System Type \ Individual Unit(S), Deck Type Description \ Ground Level, Dining Room Description \ Formal, Driveway Type \ Paved, Electrical \ Circuit Breaker, Energy Features \ Multi Zone Heat, Exterior Feature \ Barn, Exterior Feature \ Fruit Trees, Exterior Feature \ Horses Permitted, Exterior Feature \ Outbuilding, Exterior Siding \ Vinyl Siding, Family Rm/Den Description \ Lower Level, Flooring \ Carpeted, Flooring \ Tile, Flooring \ Wood, Fuel Type \ Oil, Garage - Type Of \ Attached, Handicap Accessibility \ Unknown, Heat Type \ Radiator, Hot Water Source \ Domestic, Interior Feature \ Ceiling Fan, Interior Feature \ Granite or Corian Countertops, Interior Feature \ Open Floor Plan, Kitchen Description \ Breakfast Bar, Kitchen Description \ Remodeled, Laundry Room Location \ Lower Level, Lot Description \ Level Topography, Lot Description \ Lightly Wooded, Lot Description \ Professionally Landscaped, Lot Description \ View, Master Bedroom Description \ Walkin Closet, Mechanical Equipment \ Smoke Detector, Miscellaneous Feature \ Private Trash Pickup, Oil Tank Desc \ Above Ground Tank, Porch Type \ Heated, Property Type \ Residential, Radon Information \ No Knowledge of Its Presence, Sewage System \ Septic, Style \ Cape Cod, Water Source \ Private Well, Year Built Desc \ Town Records
- Dining room
- Walk-in closet
- Exterior material: Vinyl
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 8
- Stories: 2
- Structure type: Cape cod
- Floor size: 1,885 sqft
- Laundry: Shared
- Parcel #: M:29 B:29 L:3A
- Zillow Home ID: 58873524
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Homes like this sold for $220-429K.
Market guideZillow predicts Connecticut home values will fall 1.5% next year. Among 06795 homes, this home is valued 30.2% more than the midpoint (median) home, and is valued 22.5% more per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 06795, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 11.5% lower than in Watertown, and 34.3% lower than the national average. This lower local number could help 06795 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Watertown.
Learn more about forecast calculations.
|410 Plungis Rd Watertown, CT||$337K||3||2||2,246|
|259 Franson Rd Watertown, CT||$428K||3||4||2,030|
|1284 Litchfield Rd Watertown, CT||$269K||3||2||2,000|
|1238 Litchfield Rd Watertown, CT||$232K||3||1.5||1,300|
|1300 Litchfield Rd Watertown, CT||$247K||3||1.5||1,510|
|1316 Litchfield Rd Watertown, CT||$256K||3||1.5||1,556|
|1334 Litchfield Rd Watertown, CT||$187K||2||1||960|
|1270 Litchfield Rd Watertown, CT||$215K||3||2||1,300|
|Litchfield Rd Watertown, CT||$215K||3||1.5||1,300|
|1222 Litchfield Rd Watertown, CT||$232K||3||1.5||1,340|
|Litchfield Rd Watertown, CT||$232K||3||1.5||1,340|
|1346 Litchfield Rd Watertown, CT||$247K||3||1.5||1,444|
|1254 Litchfield Rd Watertown, CT||$237K||3||2||1,340|
|1206 Litchfield Rd Watertown, CT||$248K||3||2.5||1,332|
|201 Plungis Rd Watertown, CT||$264K||3||1.5||1,572|
|214 Plungis Rd Watertown, CT||$267K||5||2||1,782|
|1190 Litchfield Rd Watertown, CT||$239K||3||2.5||1,288|
|1362 Litchfield Rd Watertown, CT||$279K||3||2.5||1,660|
|1339 Litchfield Rd Watertown, CT||$241K||2||2.5||1,196|
|369 Franson Rd Watertown, CT||$245K||3||2||1,536|
Nearby Schools in Watertown
Data by GreatSchools.org
Contact a Local Agent
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!