381 W BroadwayUNIT 7, Boston, MA 02127
Sold on 5/31/13: $489,000
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Bedrooms:3 beds
- Bathrooms:2 baths
- Condo:1,165 sq ft
- Lot:1,165 sqft
- Year Built:1893
- Last Sold:May 2013 for $489,000
- Heating Type:Forced air
- Basement TypeUnknown
- Floor CoveringUnknown
- Days on Zillow192
- Last Remodel Year2003
- Parcel #W:06 P:01130 S:023
- Room Count5
- # Stories1.0
- Zillow Home ID67096136
|Value||Range||30-day change||$/sqft||Last updated|
|Zestimate What's this?||$488,943||$455K – $518K||+$4,150||$419||12/05/2013|
|Rent Zestimate What's this?||$2,880/mo||$2.3K – $3.7K/mo||-$75||$2.47||11/25/2013|
Zillow predicts South Boston home values will rise 3.6% next year, compared to a 2.5% increase for Boston as a whole. Among South Boston homes, this home is valued 10.3% more than the midpoint (median) home, and is valued 3.5% more per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the South Boston market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold shrank 7.1% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 11.9% lower than in Boston, and 72.1% less than the national average. This lower local number could help South Boston home values rise more quickly than other regions in Boston.
Learn more about forecast calculations or South Boston home values.
Neighborhood for 381 W Broadway UNIT 7
Nearby Schools in Boston
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
- James Condon Elementary (assigned) PK-5 & ungraded 0.2 mi
- UP Academy Charter School of Boston (assigned) 6-8 & ungraded 0.2 mi
- Monument High (assigned) 9-12 & ungraded 0.4 mi
- Excel High (assigned) 9-12 & ungraded 0.4 mi
- Perkins Elementary (assigned) K-5 & ungraded 0.4 mi
- Odyssey High (assigned) 9-12 & ungraded 0.4 mi
- Tynan Elementary (assigned) PK-5 & ungraded 0.7 mi
Contact a local agent
Get advice about selling a home
- Premier Agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at 866-324-4005