3810 E 9 Mile Rd, Warren, MI 480912 beds, 1 bath, 1,670 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
A Rent Zestimate® is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property.
- Lot: 0.38 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1939
- Cooling: Central, Other
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Jul 2010 for $1
- Parking: Garage - Detached, 3 spaces, 576 sqft
- Dining room
- Exterior material: Brick
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 5
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 2
- Floor size: 1,670 sqft
- Lot depth: 188
- Lot width: 88
- Parcel #: 1331226006
- Zillow Home ID: 83434599
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 3810 E 9 Mile Road
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 48091, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 43.8% higher than in Warren, and 155.8% greater than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 48091 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Warren.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 48091 home values.
- 3813 Dallas Ave Warren, MI$46K--1720
- 3779 Dallas Ave Warren, MI$91K--11,656
- 3690 E 9 Mile Rd Warren, MI$65K--11,794
- 3861 Dallas Ave Warren, MI$63K311,284
- 3809 E 9 Mile Rd Warren, MI$41K--1596
- 3851 E 9 Mile Rd Warren, MI$33K--1900
- 3743 Dallas Ave Warren, MI--------
- 3895 Dallas Ave Warren, MI$37K--11,034
- 3695 E 9 Mile Rd Warren, MI$35K--11,041
- 3869 E 9 Mile Rd Warren, MI$75K--11,762
- 3675 E 9 Mile Rd Warren, MI$57K--1935
- 3711 Dallas Ave Warren, MI$68K--11,151
- 3899 E 9 Mile Rd Warren, MI$59K--11,431
- 3915 Dallas Ave Warren, MI$61K--11,075
- 3814 Los Angeles Ave Warren, MI$36K--11,071
- 3649 E 9 Mile Rd Warren, MI$74K--11,326
- 3846 Los Angeles Ave Warren, MI$43K411,140
- 3952 E 9 Mile Rd Warren, MI$62K--1705
- 3708 Los Angeles Ave Warren, MI$36K--1492
- 3638 E 9 Mile Rd Warren, MI$65K--11,413
Nearby Schools in Warren
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!