3810 Eastern Ave NE, Washington, DC 200183 beds, 2 baths, 910 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 4,007 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1927
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Aug 2013 for $220,000
- Price/sqft: $242
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Sun room
- Construction quality: 6.0
- Exterior material: Composition
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 6
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Bungalow
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 910 sqft
- Last remodel year: 2014
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: 4303 0009
- Zillow Home ID: 504486
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 3810 Eastern Avenue Ne
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Woodridge, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 16.5% greater than in Washington, and 3.6% lower than the national average. This higher local number may prevent Woodridge home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Washington.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Woodridge home values.
- 3808 Eastern Ave NE Washington, DC$339K31910
- 3806 Eastern Ave NE Washington, DC$357K42910
- 3814 Eastern Ave NE Washington, DC$346K21910
- 30th St Mount Rainier, MD$249K--11,440
- 3804 Eastern Ave NE Washington, DC$341K31910
- 3806 30th St Mount Rainier, MD$340K--22,445
- 2872 Perry St NE Washington, DC$608K43.57,587
- 2874 Perry St NE Washington, DC$346K21770
- 3802 Eastern Ave NE Washington, DC$312K21910
- 3803 30th St Mount Rainier, MD$312K42.52,172
- 2870 Perry St NE Washington, DC$359K21.5910
- 2876 Perry St NE Washington, DC$343K411,430
- 3800 30th St Mount Rainier, MD$249K--11,440
- 3800 Eastern Ave NE Washington, DC$356K31915
- 3802 30th St Mount Rainier, MD$330K--21,892
- 3801 30th St Mount Rainier, MD$255K--1.51,622
- 3801 Eastern Ave Mount Rainier, MD$243K------
- 3005 Bunker Hill Rd Mount Rainier, MD$297K--21,916
- 3003 Bunker Hill Rd Mount Rainier, MD$168K--11,008
- 3009 Bunker Hill Rd Mount Rainier, MD$241K--11,480
Nearby Schools in Washington
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.