3810 Fait Ave, Baltimore, MD 212242 beds, 2 baths, 1,316 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
A Rent Zestimate® is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property.
Two bedroom open plan with two large bathrooms. Large sliding doors separate upstair rooms or leave open to create one large open plan with lots of natural light suppied by wall of windows at rear of house. Both bedrooms have large closets that can be reconfigured to suit your specific needs.
Ideal location: Just off route I-95 and I-895. Close to downtown and points inbetween. Grocery store within walking distance. Wide streets for parking or park your car in lot behind house. Patio could be converted for more parking.
- Lot: 980 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1920
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air, Other
- Last sold: Jun 2005 for $239,900
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan
- Double Pane/Storm Windows
- Fenced Yard
- Flooring: Hardwood
- Parking: Off street
- Security System
- Unfinished basement
- View: City
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Construction quality: 6.0
- Exterior material: Brick
- Roof type: Built up
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,316 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Last remodel year: 2007
- Laundry: In Unit
- Lot depth: 70
- Lot width: 14
- Parcel #: 6445 016
- Zillow Home ID: 36559846
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 3810 Fait Avenue
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Brewers Hill, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 70.6% lower than in Baltimore, and 27% less than the national average. This lower local number could help Brewers Hill home values rise more quickly than other regions in Baltimore.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Brewers Hill home values.
- 3808 Fait Ave Baltimore, MD$312K232,002
- 3812 Fait Ave Baltimore, MD$279K221,316
- 3806 Fait Ave Baltimore, MD$296K--11,316
- 3814 Fait Ave Baltimore, MD$244K--11,260
- 3816 Fait Ave Baltimore, MD$298K31.51,260
- 3804 Fait Ave Baltimore, MD$223K221,260
- 3818 Fait Ave Baltimore, MD$233K--11,316
- 3802 Fait Ave Baltimore, MD$235K--11,316
- 719 S Eaton St Baltimore, MD$308K33.51,400
- 717 S Eaton St Baltimore, MD$233K--11,114
- 3820 Fait Ave Baltimore, MD$234K--11,316
- 3800 Fait Ave Baltimore, MD$261K321,536
- 715 S Eaton St Baltimore, MD$268K21.51,152
- 3822 Fait Ave Baltimore, MD$334K31.52,016
- 713 S Eaton St Baltimore, MD$236K--11,152
- 711 S Eaton St Baltimore, MD$300K22.51,098
- 3824 Fait Ave Baltimore, MD$300K22.51,652
- 709 S Eaton St Baltimore, MD$224K22.51,098
- 3811 Fait Ave Baltimore, MD$252K--21,260
- 3809 Fait Ave Baltimore, MD$314K331,983
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Ask these lenders about financing
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!