A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
Claim Your Home to Win
Enter for a chance to win $15,000 towards a remodel plus free custom artwork from Zillow.
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Homes like this sold for $458-600K.
Improve This Home's Value
Mid-Range Minor Kitchen Remodel
Estimated value increase: $21.4K
- The average cost for a mid-range minor kitchen remodel in Los Angeles is $22,955.
Mid-Range Bathroom Remodel
Estimated value increase: $16.6K
- The average cost for a mid-range bathroom remodel in Los Angeles is $21,179.
Price / Tax History
- Built in 1962
- All time views: 2,642
- HOA Fee: $48/mo
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Other
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parking: 2 spaces
- Last sold: Jul 2015 for $520,000
- Last sale price/sqft: $515
- Flooring: Carpet
- Gated Entry
- Hot Tub/Spa
- Security System
- View: City
- Listing Status: Active
- Lot Size Source: Public Records
- Square Footage Source: Public Records
- System Locale: CARETS
- Common Walls: Attached
- Legal Disclosures: No Property Assessments (N)
- CARETS Listing Status: Back Up Offer
- Heating Type: Central Furnace
- Legal Disclosures: CommissionToBuyerAgent (N)
- Legal Disclosures: Take Property As Is (N)
- Pool Descriptions: Community Pool
- Association Rules: PetsPermitted
- Rooms: Art Studio
- Security Safety: 24 Hour
- Appliances: Ice Maker
- Parking Type: Assigned
- Floor Material: Bamboo
- Association Amenities: Onsite Property Management
- Association Amenities: Gated Parking
- Association Amenities: Guest Parking
- ListingAgreement: Lease
- SpecialConditions: Standard Sale
- Exterior material: Other
- Roof type: Other
- Structure type: Contemporary
- Unit count: 238
- Floor size: 1,010 sqft
- Heating: None
- Last remodel year: 1984
- Parcel #: 5093027106
- Unit floor #: 11
- Zillow Home ID: 82582443
Sell Your Home on Zillow
if you listed your home for sale
if posted for rent
Neighborhood: Mid City
Nearby Schools in Los Angeles
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Data by GreatSchools.org
Contact a Local Agent
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!
We'll send you an email with a link to get pre-approved on Zillow or you can get started by clicking below.
We weren't able to process your pre-approval request. Please go to Zillow Mortgages directly by clicking below.