- Built in 1962
- 166 days on Zillow
- Views: 2,407 all time views
- 8 shoppers saved this home
- HOA Fee: $578
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Other
- Laundry: In Unit, Shared
- Parking: 2 spaces
- Last sold: May 2013 for $470,000
- Last sale price/sqft: $465
- MLS #: 14782999
- Fitness Center
- Flooring: Carpet
- Hot Tub/Spa
- View: City
- Listing Status \ Active, CARETS Listing Status \ Active, Lot Size Source \ Public Records, Property Type \ Residential, Property Sub Type \ Condominium, Square Footage Source \ Public Records, System Locale \ CARETS, Common Walls \ Attached, Spa Descriptions \ Association Spa, Cooling Type \ Central A\C, Pool Descriptions \ Association Pool, Appliances \ Garbage Disposal, Appliances \ Dishwasher, Legal Disclosures \ No Property Assessments (N), Floor Material \ Carpet, Cooking Appliances \ Range, Building Structure Style \ Contemporary, Cooking Appliances \ Microwave, Association Amenities \ Barbecue, Appliances \ Washer, Appliances \ Dryer, View \ City Lights View, Appliances \ Refrigerator, Heating Type \ Central Furnace, Legal Disclosures \ CommissionToBuyerAgent (N), Legal Disclosures \ Take Property As Is (N), Pool Descriptions \ Community Pool, Association Rules \ PetsPermitted, Rooms \ Art Studio, Security Safety \ 24 Hour, Appliances \ Ice Maker, Parking Type \ Assigned, Laundry Locations \ Laundry Area In Unit (N), Association Amenities \ Fitness Center, Floor Material \ Bamboo, Association Amenities \ Onsite Property Management, Association Amenities \ Gated Parking, Association Amenities \ Guest Parking, ListingAgreement \ Exclusive Right To Sell\Lease, SpecialConditions \ Standard Sale, Will Consider Lease YN \ N, PoolYN \ Y
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Exterior material: Other
- Roof type: Other
- Structure type: Contemporary
- Unit count: 238
- Floor size: 1,010 sqft
- Heating: None
- Last remodel year: 1984
- Parcel #: 5093027106
- Unit floor #: 11
- Zillow Home ID: 82582443
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Homes like this sold for $430-606K.
Popularity on Zillow
Market guideZillow predicts Mid City home values will increase 7.8% next year, compared to a 7% increase for Los Angeles as a whole. Among Mid City homes, this home is 20% less expensive than the midpoint (median) home, but is priced 27.2% more per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Mid City, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 2.9% greater than in Los Angeles, and 31.4% less than the national average. This higher local number may prevent Mid City home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Los Angeles.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Mid City home values.
|Other Units in this Building (223)||Zestimate||Beds||Baths||Sqft|
|More Less Learn more about 3810 Wilshire Blvd|
Nearby Schools in Los Angeles
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!
We'll send you an email with a link to get pre-approved on Zillow or you can get started by clicking below.
We weren't able to process your pre-approval request. Please go to Zillow Mortgage Marketplace directly by clicking below.