- Built in 1962
- Views: 2,586 all time views
- HOA Fee: $48/mo
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Other
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parking: 2 spaces
- Last sold: Jul 2015 for $520,000
- Last sale price/sqft: $515
- Flooring: Carpet
- Gated Entry
- Hot Tub/Spa
- Security System
- View: City
- Listing Status: Active
- Lot Size Source: Public Records
- Square Footage Source: Public Records
- System Locale: CARETS
- Common Walls: Attached
- Legal Disclosures: No Property Assessments (N)
- CARETS Listing Status: Back Up Offer
- Heating Type: Central Furnace
- Legal Disclosures: CommissionToBuyerAgent (N)
- Legal Disclosures: Take Property As Is (N)
- Pool Descriptions: Community Pool
- Association Rules: PetsPermitted
- Rooms: Art Studio
- Security Safety: 24 Hour
- Appliances: Ice Maker
- Parking Type: Assigned
- Floor Material: Bamboo
- Association Amenities: Onsite Property Management
- Association Amenities: Gated Parking
- Association Amenities: Guest Parking
- ListingAgreement: Lease
- SpecialConditions: Standard Sale
- Exterior material: Other
- Roof type: Other
- Structure type: Contemporary
- Unit count: 238
- Floor size: 1,010 sqft
- Heating: None
- Last remodel year: 1984
- Parcel #: 5093027106
- Unit floor #: 11
- Zillow Home ID: 82582443
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Improve This Home's Value
Popularity on Zillow
Homes like this sold for $458-600K.
Neighborhood: Mid City
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Mid City, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 2.9% greater than in Los Angeles, and 31.4% less than the national average. This higher local number may prevent Mid City home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Los Angeles.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Mid City home values.
Nearby Schools in Los Angeles
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!