3811 Wingward Ave, Orlando, FL 328225 beds, 2.5 baths, 1,680 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 6,769 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1975
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Aug 2013 for $86,000
- Price/sqft: $51
- Flooring: Tile
- Parking: Carport, 390 sqft
- Living room
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Family room
- Construction quality: 6.0
- Exterior material: Other
- Roof type: Other
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,680 sqft
- Heating: Electric
- Last remodel year: 1975
- Parcel #: 112330727101710
- Zillow Home ID: 46104656
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 3811 Wingward Avenue
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 32822 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold decreased 190.5% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 171% higher than in Orange, and 458.2% higher than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 32822 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Orange.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 32822 home values.
- 3821 Wingward Ave Orlando, FL$95K31.51,269
- 3801 Wingward Ave Orlando, FL$97K31.51,409
- 3814 Bittern Ct Orlando, FL$91K31.51,269
- 3824 Bittern Ct Orlando, FL$87K211,150
- 3831 Wingward Ave Orlando, FL$95K41.51,310
- 3804 Bittern Ct Orlando, FL$113K31.51,440
- 3834 Bittern Ct Orlando, FL$89K21.5918
- 3810 Wingward Ave Orlando, FL$87K42.51,469
- 3800 Wingward Ave Orlando, FL$105K31.51,440
- 3841 Wingward Ave Orlando, FL$87K21.5918
- 3820 Wingward Ave Orlando, FL$87K21.5918
- 7801 Coot St Orlando, FL$87K31.51,269
- 7807 Coot St Orlando, FL$86K31.51,269
- 3830 Wingward Ave Orlando, FL$89K31.51,050
- 7743 Coot St Orlando, FL$85K21.51,269
- 7813 Coot St Orlando, FL$87K31.51,035
- 3844 Bittern Ct Orlando, FL$117K31.51,500
- 3851 Wingward Ave Orlando, FL$84K21800
- 7819 Coot St Orlando, FL$123K421,545
- 3823 Bittern Ct Orlando, FL$114K31.51,440
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.