- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
3812 Fish Pond Ln, Glen Allen, VA 230603 beds, 2.5 baths, 2,100 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
A Rent Zestimate® is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property.
3812 Fishpond Lane, Glen Allen 23060. Short Pump New Construction for Rent Short Pump Location, in the sought after West Broad Village Community. Walk to shopping, dining and entertainment, with Whole Foods at your doorstep. Conveniently off Interstate 64 and Broad St (Short Pump exit), 1 mile from Short Pump Town Center and downtown Short Pump, surrounded by shops and restaurants. Property features: -2100 sq ft - 3 Bedroom - 2.5 bath - Den/office - Master bed with cathedral ceilings, walk in closet and bonus loft - Master bath with Roman shower featuring dual shower heads, dual vanity, and separate WC, tiled floors and shower - Exotic high end Tiger-wood hardwood flooring in main level - Kitchen with granite countertops, granite island, dark cherry cabinets, walk in pantry, stainless steel appliances, gas range, built-in microwave, dishwasher, Washer/Dryer, Deck with view of pond and fountain - 2 Car rear entry garage - 9000+ square ft Clubhouse with large outside patio, BBQ grill, full bar, card room, billiards, gym, day care room, internet access, theatre room, party room/banquet room, locker room, and one of the nicest private pools in the West End. $2150/month includes Clubhouse and amenities (does not include utilities) Deposit, credit check/employment history required, minimum 12 month lease.
- Built in 2009
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Dec 2009 for $296,090
- 394 sqft basement
- Cable Ready
- Fitness Center
- High Speed Internet Ready
- Parking: Garage - Attached, On street, 420 sqft
- Vaulted Ceiling
- View: Water
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Exterior material: Brick
- Roof type: Shake Shingle
- Room count: 6
- # Stories: 3.0
- Floor size: 2,100 sqft
- Last remodel year: 2012
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: 7437597184
- Zillow Home ID: 92423983
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 3812 Fish Pond Lane
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 23060, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 4% higher than in Henrico, and 33.7% lower than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 23060 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Henrico.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 23060 home values.
- 3814 Fish Pond Ln Glen Allen, VA$343K422,200
- 3810 Fish Pond Ln Glen Allen, VA$348K342,221
- 3816 Fish Pond Ln Glen Allen, VA$342K231,980
- 3818 Fish Pond Ln Glen Allen, VA$346K332,428
- 3832 Fish Pond Ln Glen Allen, VA$315K331,980
- 402 Geese Lndg Glen Allen, VA$397K332,880
- 400 Geese Lndg Glen Allen, VA$415K33.52,880
- 3830 Fish Pond Ln Glen Allen, VA$341K241,980
- 3834 Fish Pond Ln Glen Allen, VA$336K222,008
- 3828 Fish Pond Ln # 0 Glen Allen, VA$343K432,200
- 3828 Fish Pond Ln Glen Allen, VA$341K42.52,200
- 404 Geese Lndg Glen Allen, VA$398K33.52,880
- 3815 Fish Pond Ln Glen Allen, VA--32.51,980
- 3826 Fish Pond Ln Glen Allen, VA$337K32.51,994
- 406 Geese Lndg Glen Allen, VA$401K342,892
- 408 Geese Lndg Glen Allen, VA$433K342,925
- 3820 Fish Pond Ln Glen Allen, VA$330K32.51,994
- 3822 Fish Pond Ln Glen Allen, VA$335K42.51,980
- 3824 Fish Pond Ln Glen Allen, VA$340K32.52,200
- 410 Geese Lndg Glen Allen, VA$411K33.52,880
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!