3813 Pleasantbrook Dr, Hilliard, OH 430264 beds, 3 baths, 2,073 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 7,840 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1992
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Jul 2014 for $267,000
- Price/sqft: $129
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood, Tile
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 2 spaces
- Living room
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Family room
- Laundry room
- Exterior material: Brick, Vinyl
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 8
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 2,073 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Lot depth: 120
- Lot width: 65
- Parcel #: 050005066
- Zillow Home ID: 33979591
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 3813 Pleasantbrook Drive
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 43026, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 75.5% higher than in Hilliard, and 47.5% higher than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 43026 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Hilliard.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 43026 home values.
- 3805 Pleasantbrook Dr Hilliard, OH$250K42.52,287
- 3821 Pleasantbrook Dr Hilliard, OH$232K32.51,938
- 3808 Dayspring Dr Hilliard, OH$266K42.52,164
- 3798 Dayspring Dr Hilliard, OH$301K42.52,604
- 3810 Pleasantbrook Dr Hilliard, OH$218K42.52,285
- 3793 Pleasantbrook Dr Hilliard, OH$232K42.52,085
- 3818 Dayspring Dr Hilliard, OH$280K322,107
- 3829 Pleasantbrook Dr Hilliard, OH$231K42.52,278
- 3802 Pleasantbrook Dr Hilliard, OH$190K42.51,695
- 3818 Pleasantbrook Dr Hilliard, OH$235K42.52,287
- 3786 Dayspring Dr Hilliard, OH$291K432,788
- 3826 Pleasantbrook Dr Hilliard, OH$229K422,050
- 3792 Pleasantbrook Dr Hilliard, OH$221K42.52,070
- 3826 Dayspring Dr Hilliard, OH$286K42.52,788
- 3837 Pleasantbrook Dr Hilliard, OH$238K42.52,248
- 3785 Pleasantbrook Dr Hilliard, OH$244K42.52,344
- 3776 Dayspring Dr Hilliard, OH$289K42.52,788
- 3819 Stonesthrow Ln Hilliard, OH$248K42.13,000
- 3807 Dayspring Dr Hilliard, OH$283K42.52,518
- 3827 Stonesthrow Ln Hilliard, OH$231K42.52,320
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.