- Lot: 0.52 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1997
- 112 days on Zillow
- Views: 4,089 all time views
- 31 shoppers saved this home
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air, Other
- Last sold: Aug 2010 for $712,500
- Price/sqft: $217
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan
- Flooring: Carpet, Tile
- Hot Tub/Spa
- Parking: Garage - Attached, Garage - Detached, 4 spaces, 220 sqft
- RV Parking
- Vaulted Ceiling
- View: Mountain
- Water \ City Water, Views \ Scenic, Fencing \ Fenced Yard, Lot Size \ 1\2 - 1 Acre, Area Amenities \ Outdoor Activities, Area Amenities \ Jogging \ Biking Path, Road Type \ City \ Town Street, Kitchen Center Island, Kitchen Breakfast Bar, Area Amenities \ Aquatic Activities, Area Description \ Country Living, Flooring \ Mixed, Area Amenities \ Area Fishing, Bath Tub and Shower, General \ Smoke Detector, Special Market \ Luxury Properties, Area Amenities \ Area Hiking, Fencing \ Privacy Fence, Area Description \ Fishing, Age \ 11-20 Years Old, Location \ Cul-de-sac, Lot Description \ Access Type - Road, Rooms \ Billiards Room, Rooms \ Media Room \ Home Theater, Kitchen Butlers Pantry, Interior \ Blinds, Rooms \ Guest Suite, Area Description \ Privacy, Bath Jacuzzi Tub, Garage Count \ 5 + Car Garage, Exterior \ Guest House, Rooms \ Casita, Exterior \ Water Feature, Interior \ Screen Room
- Range / Oven
- Walk-in closet
- Construction quality:
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 9
- Stories: 0
- Structure type: Contemporary
- Unit count: 2
- Floor size: 3,576 sqft
- Heating: Other
- Last remodel year: 1997
- Parcel #: 0325211060000
- Unit floor #: 1
- Zillow Home ID: 17403325
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Homes like this sold for $445K-1.0M.
Popularity on Zillow
Market guideZillow predicts 92399 home values will increase 12.4% next year, compared to a 12.4% increase for Yucaipa as a whole. Among 92399 homes, this home is 175.6% more expensive than the midpoint (median) home, and is priced 33.3% more per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 92399, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 1.7% greater than in Yucaipa, and 12.4% greater than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 92399 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Yucaipa.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 92399 home values.
|38119 Butterfly Ct Yucaipa, CA||$708K||4||4||3,337|
|38151 Butterfly Ct Yucaipa, CA||$718K||4||3.5||3,231|
|38161 Butterfly Ct Yucaipa, CA||$704K||4||2.5||3,291|
|38136 Butterfly Ct Yucaipa, CA||$745K||4||3.5||3,758|
|38120 Butterfly Ct Yucaipa, CA||$596K||4||3||2,589|
|38165 Butterfly Ct Yucaipa, CA||$656K||4||3||2,934|
|13634 Highland Oaks Dr Yucaipa, CA||$758K||3||2.75||3,798|
|13642 Highland Oaks Dr Yucaipa, CA||$654K||4||3||2,995|
|13690 Highland Oaks Dr Yucaipa, CA||$590K||4||2.5||2,580|
|13676 Highland Oaks Dr Yucaipa, CA||$727K||5||4.5||3,495|
|13660 Highland Oaks Dr Yucaipa, CA||--||Studio||--||--|
|38216 Wild Poppy Ln Yucaipa, CA||$680K||4||3||3,233|
|38230 County Line Rd Yucaipa, CA||$719K||4||3.5||3,586|
|38227 Wild Poppy Ln Yucaipa, CA||$698K||5||3||3,347|
|39478 Butterfly Dr Yucaipa, CA||$1.42M||5||4||4,988|
|38228 Wild Poppy Ln Yucaipa, CA||$655K||5||2.5||3,077|
|38241 Wild Poppy Ln Yucaipa, CA||$652K||6||3||3,016|
|38250 County Line Rd Yucaipa, CA||$588K||4||3||2,598|
|38246 Wild Poppy Ln Yucaipa, CA||$734K||4||3.5||3,761|
|38246 Wild Poppy Ln Yucaipa, CA||$814K||4||4||4,410|
Nearby Schools in Yucaipa
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!